Chapter 3

"And that is why you should always carry a Sleeping bag" Aizawa said as the bell for the final hour was heard through the entire school.Class's A1 Students started getting up fron their seats.

"Who told you to leave maggots!?" Aizawa said with his quirk activated to scare them.

'Maggots?' The majority of Class A1 thought.

"Before you leave,Im going to split you into teams for two to-"

"To increase our teamwork sensei!?" Lida said interrupting aizawa.

"Who gave you the right to speak Lida?" Aizawa said glaring directly at him.

"Sorry Sensei!" Lida said apologetically.

"As I was saying,Im going to split you into teams of two to work on this project" aizawa said as he handed the papers to the class.

"The Pairings are, Bakugou and Kaminari,Kirishima and Todoroki,Lida and Uraraka,Sato and Koda,Mina and Yaoyorozu,Uraraka and Asui..." and as he continued Midoriya heard his name.
"Midoriya and Jirou,that's all the instructions are in the papers I gave you,class dismised"as Aizawa said that,midoriya turned his head to look over to jirou,only to realize she was looking at him too with her normal emotionless look.

As Aizawa left the classroom,everyone then started leaving.As Midoriya was putting his notebook at his backpack and was ready to leave as he felt a tap on his right shoulder.He turned around and saw Jirou.

"Alright Greeny,your room or mine?"Jirou said with a teasing tone.

"W-Wh-at!?"Midoriya said suprised at her sudden question.

"About the project Aizawa gave us,your room or mine?"Jirou said avoiding eye contact as she just realised what she said.

"U-um" Midoriya tried to awnser at her question but the words just couldn't come out.

"Im assuming you are saying 'c-come to my room',so see ya at 4:00 Greeny" Jirou said as she managed to shake off her emberassment.

Midoriya was standing still with wide eyes staring into space at the sudden turn of events.

-3:58 PM-

'Crap Crap Crap!' Midoriya thought as he was walking panicking inside his room

'I never had a girl in my room before!What the hell am I supposed to do?' Midoriya thought again,still panicking (obviously).

Midoriya then heard a knock on the door and said "W-Who is it?" He said still keeping his trademark stuttering.

"It's me Greeny" Jirou said behind the door wearing a Zip up hoodie with black and white stripe and a pair of dark colored jeans(ripped) holding her black/purple colored backpack in her left arm.

Midoriya then managed to open the door(suprising himself at the process).

"H-Hey Jirou" Midoriya said trying to hold his compusure.

"Hey Greeny" Jirou said as she came in.She took a look around saw All Might Posters all over the place,one that caught her eye tho...

"10th Anniversary!?I thought that was supposed to be super ultra super duper rare!How did you get it Midoriya?" Jirou exclaimed as she was suprised that midoriya had something like that in his dorm room.

"Ah,um well,You can say it was a gift"Midoriya said.

"Guess you really like All Might Midoriya" Jirou said looking at the 10th Anniversary poster.