An Unexpected Night

Arthur POV

I didn't want to let him go, never again. My hand ran up his shirt and against his bare back, his pale skin felt warm against my cold hands. He shivered at my touch and whimpered, "Arthur.." My cheeks caught on fire when he said my name, I wanted him to say it more.

"Merlin," I whispered back to him. His eyelids grew heavy as I kissed the tip of his nose and he ran his hand down the nape of my neck, laying his wrists on my shoulders. Merlin's hips moved slightly, grinding against me. I let out another gasp, "Ah.. Merlin what are you-" He shut me up with a peck.

I slipped his shirt off of him, seeing his bare chest for the first time. The wounds caught my eye, even though I had wrapped them, the bandages had turned a deep red. I kissed his chest, leaving light marks on him. "Plea-ah!" Merlin winced when I grabbed his sides and gently laid him down on the small bed.

"Are you alright?" I kissed his arm above the bandage, he gave a small nod. I held his wrist above his head, his other hand slid down to my waist as I positioned myself above him. My knees were on either side of his thighs. I continued to make marks all down Merlin's neck and chest before he stopped me, "I want to.. mark you." His tone was cautious and sent goosebumps up my arms.

"Tomorrow, Merlin." I stared down at him, "Tonight you are mine."

---------

A/N: Last part of this story for a bit while I work on my other one <3 Sorry its a bit short, I wanted to keep it a bit on the lighter side of romance :)