Prologue

I could feel her heartbeat through my veins. As her blood pumped through my veins, the memories continued to play back. I could see a shadow of a man, he had a husky figure and something wrapped around his hand.

"Uncle Tom...please don't"

"Shhh no one has to know. " He began to untie his belt.

As the memory continued to play the pain became almost unbearable. I knew I had to continue and hold it. I can feel my skin physically burning and weight on my chest as if someone was on top of me.

The taste in my mouth became bitter and my anger begin to rise. The pain this child was feeling had to be one of the worst cases I've dealt with yet. 

The flashes continued in my head, voices screaming to stop. 

Her grip on my hand only got tighter and I refused to stop until it was gone. 

I looked down at Emery, a child who's childhood was taken away from her, but I gave it back. 

"You'll never have to suffer again sweetheart." I tell her.

"Thank you." She said giving me a big hug. 

I knew it was then time to erase any memory she had of me. Her little brown eyes looked into mine, according to various people, they looked like nebulas.

I erased her memory that she ever had of meeting me, seeing me, and then I disappeared.