#1 Meeting Rick

A/N
hey guys ! sorry that it took me a while to update, my laptop stopped working ): so I kinda lost motivation, although I did try on my phone but it was weird to me, but I'm giving it another shot ! < 3 Enjoy!~Sisi
Check out my new rolling tray that I purchased B)

A/Nhey guys ! sorry that it took me a while to update, my laptop stopped working ): so I kinda lost motivation, although I did try on my phone but it was weird to me, but I'm giving it another shot ! < 3 Enjoy!~SisiCheck out my new rolling tray th...

You & Summer Smith have been best friends for 5 years and you live right down the street from hers. Both of your families are really close as well, you don't even have to ask if you can go to the smith's, your family is fine with it!

Your P.O.V
Summer & I are at the mall, shopping for clothes for the summer because it's starting to get really hot. Summer looks at her phone,
"Oh wow, I guess my grandpa is moving in with us."
We walk into Forever 21, "Really?? out of nowhere? Do you wonder what he's like?" I asked her.
she shrugs, "Probably just like any grandpa, sits on the couch while eating oatmeal, but my mom says he's a super smart scientist." she says as she's texting on her phone.
We stay for another hour at the mall then we head out to go to my car (Btw you're like 20 here & summer is 18) pulling out of the parking structure on our way home.
"Let's go back to my house, maybe we can play a movie and bake cookies?" Summer asks.

"Yes! Let's go home!" I say as I blast music, zooming on the freeway, we start singing out loud not worrying about a damn thing.

We arrive at Summer's house and we noticed a vehicle.. well It's actually a space ship.
"What. the. hell?" Summer says with her eyes wide open.
"Whoah... Do you think it has something to do with your grandpa?" I asked as I parked my car next to the ship.

"I have a feeling it is" she says as we get out of the car getting our bags, we noticed the garage door open then we walk over and see a Tall, slender man with spikey light blue hair, wearing a lab coat. He has his back turned, going through boxes. Summer was about to say something until he interrupted, "Whaaa*burrp*t do you want ?" he says while his back is still facing us.

"Grandpa Rick?" Summer asks.

He turns around with no expression on his face, "DuUUUh" then he looks at me, "Is this your friend Summer?" wow a grandpa? he looks good as hell for his age. damn.

"Hell yeah, this is Y/N, Y/N Grandpa Rick" she introduces us.
"H-Hi.." I say softly smile.
He smirks, "Sup, I'm Rick."
"Okay now we're going to go do our girl stuff" Summer says as she grabs my hand.
"Wait shouldn't we help him?" I ask him worried.
"Nah, seems like he's got it."
We go into the Kitchen then we walk to the living room where Morty was at Hanging out.
"H-hey guys! did you see Rick, already?" He asks.
"Yeah, he seems pretty cool." I say about to go upstairs to Summer's room.
"Let's chill out in my room for a bit?" Summer asks plopping on her bed and I do the same, "Yeah my feet hurt from walking around that mall."

*moments later*
Me and Summer are bumping music in the room, talking.
"Hey, I'll be right back, Ima get something to drink." I say getting up.
"alrighty!"
I walk outside of her room then walking down the hall and I see a room opened filled with blueprints and boxes of gadgets, whoa I'm assuming this is Rick's room. I got lost inside my thoughts until they were interrupted.