Happy Birthday Part2

A/N
I found out that Megan thee stallion Loves Rick & Morty and she did this edit OMG this makes me love her 10x more. <3
Oh and this Chapter might get a little SEXUAL.

*Your P.O.V*
Summer, Beth, & I are on our way to mall, blasting music while Summer is recording you while she's rapping along, "ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HOE" & starts pointing at you. Minutes later you guys arrive at the Mall, getting out of the car walking inside.

"Hey could we go to *favorite store* ? I want to use the gift card that Morty got me."
"Yeah, of course! Wherever you want to go Y/N, It's on us!" Beth says smiling.
You guys go to your favorite store buying a couple of shirts, pants, and few accessories.
"Next stop, Victoria Secret!" I smirk to myself. You 3 walk to Victoria Secret, Beth goes her separate way looking at undergarments and it's just you and summer.
"Hey Y/N, look! this is cute." She shows you a red Lingerie

" She shows you a red Lingerie

^that's how it looks like (: .
"Good taste Summer ! I love it!" you get the lingerie in your size and you continue shopping .
You and the girls, continue shopping for a few more hours. Then Beth looks at her phone then up at you, "Well It's getting late, I should take you back home!"
You nod then you guys start heading home.

small time skip
Beth drops you off at home and each of you say your goodbyes then you start walking up to your door trying to unlock it but it was already unlocked, it grew suspicion but you still went inside because Rick could be home.
As you walk in you see Candles Lit up and roses on the floor with soft music playing in the back, you put down all of yours bags except for the Victoria Secret bag. (You can never go wrong with this song thoughhh xD)

You start smiling as you start following the rose petals to your room and you see Rick doing finishing touches with Candles while holding a champagne bottle in his other hand, the bed has rose petals all over.

"Wow, Rick. You did all of this for me?"
He turned around, "Duhhh." He grins a bit.
You go to the bathroom and change into your lingerie to set the mood. You come out while Rick is pouring 2 glasses of champagne, you walk towards him and he notices you with jaw dropping.

"Damn I like what I see.. You look beautiful" He says as he grabs your hand and kisses it, handing you a glass of champagne. You take the glass and go on the bed, Rick lays next to you but sitting up the headboard.

"You know Rick, You're pretty Romantic for being-" Rick cuts you off.
"A narcissistic, alcoholic, super smart stubborn asshole, I know." He says as he sips the champagne.
You laugh a bit, taking a sip as well, "Hey you said it, not me"
"I'm just happy for once, Y/N. I really want to show you, how much I appreciate you. " He says as he rubs your thigh, looking right through you.
"Then show me." You whisper as you caress his cheek.
He takes one last sip of his champagne then putting it down, turning to you he gently grabs your chin pulling you towards him, giving you a long passionate kiss. You wrap your arms around him while his hands slowly reaching down to your waist then rubbing your thigh.

Rick sits up going moving over, so now he's ontop of you, kissing you again so passionately with tongue while his right hand wonders on your thigh, then starts kissing down to your jaw down to your neck making you moan.
He goes down to your chest, gently taking off your lingerie only leaving you with Panties, getting your right breast kissing it and sucking on it.
"Mmm.." you moan out running your fingers through his hair.
Then he starts kissing your neck he slowly slides his hand in between your thighs caressing/teasing your entrance through your panties, this causes you to become even more wet making you moan, "Mmm Rick." you moan out.
Rick slides your panties off, spreading your legs a little bit and sticks a finger inside of you, "You're so wet, baby." He says roughly as he adds another finger inside, pumping in and out of you.
"Uhhh fuck, feels so good" You moan out while biting your lip.
Rick arches his fingers up to get your Gspot, "Yeah? you like that baby?" he says seductively.
"O-Oh Yeah, F-fuck I feel it"
Rick goes down kissing your womanhood, eating you out while fingering you.
You start to grind yourself against Rick's face for more pleasure, "Oh Sh-shit Rick ahh Fuck Yeah, Ima C-cum"
Rick comes back up, gasping for air a bit.
"Holy shit, I damn near drowned down there"
He says while grabbing your face, kissing you while you taste your Juices.
"You taste so good" He says in between kisses.
Then he sits up taking his long sleeve shirt off, unbuckling his pants; taking them off along with his briefs (Let's just assume he wears briefs IDK xD) revealing his hard erection.
He leans in to enter himself inside you making you gasp in pleasure, "Oh my god, you feel so good" You cry out.
"I want to make you feel good tonight baby." he whispers in your ear.

He starts thrusting in and out of you, you start wrapping your arms around his neck. "O-Oh fuck yeah, like that" you cry out. He takes your legs and puts them on his shoulder as you feel him more inside of you causing you to moan out louder, grabbing onto the sheets.
"Ooo-h shit Riick"
He continues to go in and out then Pulls out, "Turn around Baby" He smirks.
You feel your legs shaking as you turn around into doggy style position, arching your back a bit. Rick enters himself again making both of you grunt, "ohh fuck" in pleasure.
He starts pumping in and out of you making you moan like crazy, "Ahh Yess, Fuck Rick.. Fuck me like that, Ima c-cum" you cry out.
"Oh yeah say my name baby, fuck~"
"ahh Rick, yeah I'm cuuummingg~"
"Oh f-fuck, I'm about to-" He cuts off pulling out, busting your back, you feel warm liquid shoot on you.
You plop down, tired on your stomach.
"Whoa.. that was amazing, Rick.."
He stands up, to get a towel and wipe off his kids off your back (😂😂 Idk).
"Best Birthday sex or what?"
You giggle, "Yes, thank you." you sit up and he sits next to you, kissing you on your lips.
"I love you, Y/N"
"I love you too, Rick" you kiss him back smiling.

A/N
what did you guys think? was it too sexual?? LOL This is my 1st time doing a very sexual scene, so I hope I didn't upset anyone or anything! stay tuned for the next one shot. I'm still doing requests on scenarios I should write💗 so please feel free to comment or leave a message for a request (: ~ Sisi