four

"kairi stop tickling me." i said screwing him. " I'll stop it if let me take you out to dinner tonight." He said kissing behind my ear.

" okay fine , what time?" I asked turning around facing him. " tables booked for 9." he replied.

" okay." I said kissing him on the lips. " well I'm gonna get going , need to get a trim." he said putting on his hoodie.

I nodded and he kissed me again. Me and kairi have gotten so close it's weird he literally stays at my house all the time.

i needed to get a infill on my nails so I decided to just go and get them done. I put on my sst tracksuit and my pink crocs.

I went into sarias room to tell her I was going out. " im going to go and get my nails done." I said opening her door.

" okay im probably gonna start looking for jobs." i nodded closing her door.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I connected to the Bluetooth and played okay by lil baby and lil durk.

it didn't take long for me to get to the nail shop as it was close to my house. I found a parking space and locked my car door.

I smiled as I saw that the nail shop wasn't packed and my nail tech station was empty. " hey cins , I need a infill." I said sitting down.

" okay gurl."

after the nail shop.
I smiled at my nails as I left the shop. cindy always knows how to hook me up. I got back into my car and my belly rumbled.

I changed my direction and drove into the McDonalds drive thru. I called saria to see if she wanted anything.

" saria , what do you want from mcdonalds." i asked as she picked up the phone. " er get me a big mac meal please."

" okay." I replied and she hung up.

I could never get a big mac meal and finish it I have a very small appetite. I just ordered myself a mcchicken sandwich meal.

at home
" so what time is kairi taking you out." saria asked installing my wig." the table is booked for 9." I replied.

" do you know where your going."

" nah it's a surprise he said." i replied rolling my eyes. " what is even going on between you guys." I didn't even know how to answer.

" i don't even know myself just going with the flow I guess." I said honestly. " you guys are cute."

" have you spoken to Chris." i said changing the subject. " idek , I feel like nova likes him when I was with him she just kept belling off his line and I know she doesn't like me that much." she shrugged.

I never even noticed that but when we was younger saria and nova never really use to get along I think nova was jealous that I knew saria since we were babies. when saria moved away nova was happy she just tried not to show it.

" I don't think she likes him and even if she does that shouldn't really stop you because they don't go out just maybe talk to her." she nodded her head.