five

saria

" why does she keep on calling you." I asked Chris crossing my arms. I was at his house and nova kept calling him.

everytime she sees us together she always calls him. it was starting to piss me off. " idk wtf." Chris said.

I aired him and took a picture in his mirror.

" ria , why you airing me." Chris said lifting me up and putting me on the bed. " clearly you guys are something if she feels the need to keep on calling you chris.

" look saria I want you and you only stop worrying about other girls." he said kissing him , I eventually started kissing him back. 

" well I should get going I have to get ready for work."  I said booking my cab.

santana
" so are we going cryprus for your birthday." nova asked me.  My birthday was literally two weeks away.

" yeah , saria said she really wants to go." she rolled her eyes. " nova why you being like this?." i asked because it was getting weird.

" being like what san." She asked.

" whenever I mention saria you roll your eyes when she walks into a room you roll your eyes." i said.

" I just feel like she don't like me uno and I don't want her to take you away from me." She said looking away from me.

" you guys are both my bestfriends i love you both equally." i said laughing , she nodded and laughed with me.

finally that's sorted. I messaged in our gc telling them that I'll be going cyprus and I'll be going a day before my birthday.

Just a lil filler chapter