Chapter 2

SLIGHT MENTION OF SUICIDE IN CHAPTER (Nothing heavy but if you are sensitive to this here's your warning.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! I forgot to mention. The first blood perk and the time limit motives have both been cancelled. I don't think you guys are gonna need it anymore." Monokuma finally announced, walking away again.

Silence filled the air. For once no one had anything to say.

"I-I'm going t-to go to my r-room." Miu nervously said breaking the silence. 

"Hey wait!" Kaito's voice suddenly called, "Look, we should all be friends right? We might be rivals in this game... but let's get along!"

"Ha, get along? Yeah and then get stabbed in the back." Ryoma scoffed.

"Gonta— no I agree with Ryoma." Gonta spoke out, "There is no point in us being friends if you want to win this."

"No no! This isn't right! Atua wishes for us to get along!" Angie refuted. 

"You still believe in that shit? Ha. Hilarious." Himiko snidely responded. 

"I mean, we're all still Ultimates right? We may be competing against each other but all of us share that aspect!" Maki reasoned, uncharacteristically, "As fellow Ultimates in a death game... we totally should get along! After all, its not every day that we meet other Ultimates who share the same passion for Danganronpa right?" 

Everyone stopped, hearing Maki's words seemed to have sparked some sort of unity amongst you. Or perhaps it was the sight of this girl who before never wanted to talk to anyone, now insisting that we all get along. Either way, we were shocked. 

But... we can't ever truly trust one another... not with everyone planning to murder each other. 

"Guys wait! Do... you really think this is okay?" I shouted. "We're.. we're killing people here!" 

This time there was no awkward pause as people listened to my words. No. Instead there was just laughter. 

"Hahah! Kaede good joke." Kaito laughed, "Look, I know we wanted to end this killing game before, but we didn't have our memories back then. We signed up for this! For most of us, this is our dream. And the amount of fame and fortune we'll get if we win? Nothing would be impossible then!" 

"Yeah. Some of us need that money for important issues." Korekiyo noted, "I can't give up now. I can't let this end." 

"I also agree," Kirumi responded, "I believe we should get along, but to stop the killing game now? That might prove to be disastrous." 

"Wait wait! I'm very confused." Keebo suddenly shouted, "Why has everyone suddenly accepted this killing game? Why do all of you seem different?" 

"Keebo do you not...?" I hesitantly started to ask, "Did you not sign up for this?" 

Keebo looked taken aback at my words, "Of course not! Why would I?" 

I let out a sigh of relief, at the very least there was someone here who didn't want to kill mindlessly. "According to Monokuma all of us signed up for this killing game. And that light he showed us gave us a memory of us saying we want to join." 

"Oh..." Keebo took a step back, "I.. I see." 

"Huh, so there are two people who still don't like this killing game now huh?" Kokichi commented, "How.. interesting." 

"Or they're just pretending that way, to make us let our guard down and trust them." Tenko said, sending a glare my direction. "Seems like people will do anything to win, even playing the victim."