Chapter 6

SLIGHT NOTE! I made a mistake last chapter. If you didn't notice, good for you. If your here after I fixed it. Also good for you.

If you did notice... well it's fixed. My apologies though. Anyway onto the chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shockingly enough, Shuichi and Maki managed to get the rest of the people into the dining hall. I questioned their capabilities to persuade people, but I guess I was wrong. Well... everyone except for Keebo. 

"He didn't want to join." Kaito answered, when someone asked where he was. "His loss!" 

As everyone took their seats, their was a noticeable...tensed air surrounding us. 

"So... what is this all about?" Korekiyo asked. 

Maki broke into a smile, "We're talking about why we joined Danganronpa!" 

"Yup. Rantaro already went but.... maybe you should start us off again Rantaro, since some of us weren't here before." I said.

Rantaro gave a shrug, "I want the money to go travel around the world." 

There were a lot of 'Woah's and 'Cool's out coming from certain people in the room. But, from the corner of my eye, I spotted Himiko who kept blinking her eyes straighten up. The toll of no sleep was beginning to take it's effects on us.

"Maybe that's your ultimate talent?" Ryoma commented, "Ultimate World-Traveler or something?" 

"That sounds cool! Like something out of an Isekai!" Tsumugi clapped her hands. 

Kokichi rolled his eyes, "Wow! Another lame term that most of us don't understand!" 

"How'd you know it was a term for something though...?" Tsumugi asked, eyes almost glimmering. "If you didn't understand it you should've just thought it was a title or something... but yet you knew it was a... term. Is that a closeted weeb I see?" 

Kokichi blinked a few times at Tsumugi's... accusation. "Of course not moron, you said 'an isekai', the usage of an just implies that it's a term." 

"Oh...." 

I laughed a bit to myself, and I noticed the others stifling their own laughter. I noticed a yawn coming up, but I successfully stifled it. "Well, who's next?" 

"Well... I joined because I love Danganronpa!" Maki shouted, raising her hand up, "It had always been my dream to be on the show! So... right now I guess I'm living the dream?" 

Shuichi nodded his head, "Yeah, my reason is the same. I watched the show all the time, so it's kind of surreal that I'm in it right now." 

My heart dropped, hearing the happiness in Shuichi's voice made me feel happy...I was happy that he was happy. But... he was only this joyful because of a killing game. If... if he likes it so much maybe it can't be that bad...?  My eyes slightly widened at the foreign thought. I tuned in more to the conversation, in order to get my thoughts back in place. 

"Haha! Yeah this is a dream! Even if we die we'll be famous ya know?!" Kaito laughed, "I did this mostly for the fame. With the money and the fame nothing will be impossible for me!" 

"Oh? So your only reasoning is fame?" Himiko questioned, "I'm kind of like that too. Although amusement is another reason."

"Same. As superficial as it is." Ryoma agreed.

I inwardly sighed, Shuichi and Maki weren't going to help Rantaro and I with ending the killing game. I couldn't really see the people doing this for fame joining our side, they want their fame, ending the killing game might get them the opposite of fame. I turned my attention to the others in the group.