Could we Rewrite our Fates?

AE-3803 was walking around alone as she finished her deliveries for today.

"I wonder how Hakkekkyu is doing right now."

She stopped for a moment.

"Oh right, he's with NT-4201."

She hasn't heard or talked with U-1146 for the past month since he was always with her Kouhai. She introduced NT-4201 to U-1146 once and every breaktime, NT-4201 would come with them. And gradually, both of them started to ignore AE-3803. And now, they were dating.

She went to the cafeteria to get some glucose when she saw U-1146.

"Oh, I should atleast say hi-"

She stared as she saw her Kouhai walk toward U-1146 with 2 cups of tea.

"Oh right, his attention is already focused at someone else."

She walked to the vending machine and took one piece of glucose and sat at a nearby bench. She felt really alone.

A few minutes passed, AA-5100 walked past with a cup of tea.

"Oh! AE-3803, what are you doing all alone? Where's U-1146?"

AE-3803 looked at her senpai and pointed out U-1146 who was kissing NT-4201 at the moment. She stared at the both of them, mostly U-1146, which was now happy.

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide.
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied..

"Have I gone mad?" She thought.

"He'd never want someone like me, I'm dumb, clumsy and pathetic."

AA-5100 got worried so she sat beside her and patted her on the back.

"Yeah, it's hurts seeing the one you love is with someone else." AA-5100 said in a worried tone while patting her friend in the back.

AE-3803 sat up straight and gone red like her uniform and replied "N-n-no I don't like him at all! You've got it all wrong.." she continued licking her glucose which was now melting.

"Aww c'mon, it's pretty obvious that you are upset that he picked your kouhai. I've never seen you that sad before." She replied in a soft tone as she sipped her tea.

"I'm not sad, just tired." she replied as she looked again at U-1146.

"Not sad? Girl, I've never seen you that unenergetic my whole life. And you always seem to be so sad and lonely." AA-5100 added as she sipped the last of her tea.

"Maybe I should just forget my feelings, I-"

"Hello Sister Red Blood Cell! How are you today?" The leader Platelet cut of as she walked towards the two cells with her other Platelet friends.

"Oh, I'm doing fine Platelets. Just having glucose since I'm tired." AE-3803 replied as she poked the Leader Platelet's cheek.

"Oh, Sekkekkyu, long time no see."

U-1146 approached them with NT-4201 who was holding his hand.

AE-3803 stammered. "H-h-hi Hakkekkyu.. Yeah long time no see. We haven't talked in a while."

AA-5100 waved hello and didn't say one single word while the Platelets waved goodbye to all of them.