Partners (Part 2)

They ran forward to their opponent, with their katanas infront of them.

AE-3803 ran toward the demon wearing the red kimono, who was also holding the crying boy.

Total Concentration! Water Breathing! First From, Water Surface Slash!

AE-3803 slashed but couldn't hit, the demon moved back to avoid the attack, leaving the little crying boy.

The demon stared at both of them, looking half surprised and half angry. She attacked using needles that came out of the palms of her hands.

This demon uses magic, if so, the others do to, AE-3803 thought as she blocked every needle with her katana.
The demon made one whole batch of needles and fired it at them.

Total Concentration. Water Breathing. Eleventh form, Dead Calm.

AE-3803 put her sword on guard as the little boy hugged her tightly. The needles came closer and closer until it was a few centimeters between the 2 until the needles flew away in an another direction.

U-1146 looked at her, surprised.

AE-3803 continued to attack until she cut the demon's head off, she stopped and looked at U-1146 and said "U-1146, I'll have to put this boy somewhere safe, I'll be right back."

She jumped high with the little boy and disappeared.

"Now it's just the 2 of you all and me." U-1146 glared at them and ran towards them.

He slashed one by the neck in the fastest way possible and moved on to the 2 remaining demons.

"You two are next!" U-1146 exclaimed.
He gripped his katana more harder as his eyebrows grow mad and furious.

He ran towards the demon with the blue kimono and attacked multiple times, after 5 hits, the demon raised 2 knives that followed the direction of her hands. Her eyes glowed red as she grinned.

"You think I'm that easy to kill?" she chuckled. "I have done this multiple times and killed many demon slayers already. I am not weak like the others. Try me." she added.

U-1146 ran forward, the demon attacked using one of her knives. U-1146 dodged the first one, although the second knife hit his cheek.

"Ack. It hurts." He mumbled. Good thing it wasn't the eye, he thought.

He continued to slash and avoid being hit by the knives. I don't have time to time the attack, he thought. Then he heard a thud nearby.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I was finding his house." AE-3803 said in cheery tone.

U-1146 looked at her in disbelief, how could she be cheery in this kind of situation?

He continued slashing and avoiding the knives while AE-3803 went to attack from the back.

Total Concentration Breathing! Water Breathing! Second Form: Lateral Water Wheel!

AE-3803 jumped high and spined around and around fastly and attacked the demon with the blue kimono. She cut off the head successfully.

"You finish the last one, I'll assisst you." AE-3803 added.

"I don't need assistance actually, I'm fine on my own now." U-1146 replied to her proudly.

"If you need help, I'll be here, I'll have to check nearby areas for signs as well." AE-3803 added, she jumped high and left.

U-1146 looked at the remaining demon, this time this demon had a boomerang.

U-1146 ran towards the final demon while the demon started throwing his boomerang. U-1146 ducked as it was thrown towards him, he looked back and saw that the boomerang has killed a poor white cat.

"Annoying animals, aren't they?" The demon chuckled.

"You're annoying, bastard." U-1146 clapped back. The demon got more furious and thrown the boomerang again but with more force. U-1146 dodged quickly and went on position.

Thunder Breathing, First From,
Thunder Clap and Flash!

The demon stopped attacking as his head slowly got off his body. "Damn you all Demon Slayers!" the demon exclaimed. Her head fell of and she died.

U-1146 put his katana back in it's place while AE-3803 just came back.

"Are there more?" U-1146 asked.

"Sadly, no. I wanted to kill more though." AE-3803.

AE-3803 walked up to him and put his chin up.

"You got a scratch in here, U-1146." AE-3803 said as she wiped the blood off using her thumb.

She ruffled to her pockets and took out a bandaid. "Take care of yourself, I don't want you getting hurt, U-1146." AE-3803 added.

U-1146 took the bandaid and peeled off the paper and put it at his scratch.
"You know what, call me Hakkekkyū, you're too formal." U-1146 said as he smiled.

"Okay, Hakkekkyū-san." She replied. AE-3803 smiled.

They sat down and talked and laughed until they fell sleepy. They woke up 2 hours later, when it was already 4:00 AM.

"Should we go back now?" AE-3803 asked U-1146 sleepily.

U-1146 yawned and looked at her "Yeah, we should go back now, we have to report on our mission." U-1146 replied. He stood up, following AE-3890 and they went back.

-About a day and a half later-

They arrived at the gate of the Demon Slayer Corp's headquarters.

"Ahh! Were back! I could get some rest here too." AE-3803 said as she stretched her hands.

"We must report immediately before taking a rest." U-1146 replied, yawning.

They both went inside and they walked towards the house with rooms to drop of their things when the water pillar, AA-5100, passed by.

"Oh, hello sensei." AE-3803 bowed, as well as U-1146.

"Hello, Sekkekkyū and Hakkekkyū, how was your mission?" AA-5100 asked them both.

"We have slain 3 demons that use magic, Sensei. Although only one boy could me saved." U-1146 replied.

"That's sad. But thankfully, no one will get hurt now." AA-5100 replied as she tilted her head and rested her head on her hand.

"Okay, that wraps it up. I'll leave now, byebye?" AA-5100 added, she waved goodbye to both of them and headed to her house.

They both reached the point where they have to part their ways.

They stopped near the fountain.

"Thank you for being my partner for this mission, I look forward to parter up with you again." AE-3803 bowed.

"I'll see you again, Sekkekkyū." U-1146 replied.

U-1146 opened his arms as he invited AE-3803 for a hug, AE-3803 hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Sekkekkyū, how many years have you been a demon slayer?" U-1146 asked as he let go of the hug.

"About 2 years now, I was trained by a pillar so I know this place well." AE-3803 replied.

"Anyways, I'll see you. I'm tired, Ciao!" AE-3803 added. She waved her and and continued to walk to her destination.

U-1146 stood there, happy. He liked having a partner, and he was sure looking forward to be partnered with her again. He wanted to know her a bit more.

------

Author Cell-Chan: I actually finished it lmfao, Idk this was cringy don't mind hehe