Intro / Story Setting

3rd POV
A car pulled us to a large house and six boys can out of the car and admired of what's in front of them. "Guys we should start unloading our stuff so that we can eat when we're finished." "Yeah don't worry Jimin we'll finished once the moving van shows up," as on queue a moving van pulled into the drive way. "See jimin now guys let's get started." "Yeah Namjoon just don't break anything."

??? POV
I heard noises coming from the outside and of course I couldn't see them and why you may ask is because I'm stuck inside of a crystal. Ever since I was banished by my family I had watched people moving in and out of these door I can't see them but I can hear them. That last family here had to move cause they were forced to after what happened with the husband and the land owner didn't want them here no more.
I was only able to talk to one of them a small Gail I don't know if she'll remember but it was nice her talking to be even thought I couldn't speak. Let's just hope that these people would follow the rules

Jk POV
After we finished with unpacking our stuff we row sham bow on who gets what room cause there was only four bedrooms. After what seems like hours we have finally decided who we're going to room with. Namjoon and Jin would get room #1 which is the first door up the stairs and J-Hope and siga would get room two and jimin and I would share with each other and use the extra one as storage for now.

Nj POV
"Guys come down the food is here" once I yelled all the guys started running Jin and I put the food on the table and we all ate. Then we all went to our rooms and fell asleep.

*next morning*

Jin and I were the first to wake up Jin was in the kitchen cleaning it while I just stand there hole the equipment since he didn't trust me to clean it by myself. "Joonie and you go wake up the others so that we can by food to put in the fridge." "Sure I'll leave the stuff here."

Sg POV
Hobi and I heard the door open and a voice saying "Wake up live bird get ready Jin wants us to go shopping" hobi was awake and so was I but I don't want to get up all I wanna do I just hug my hobi and never let him go but hobi decides that we should get up and so I followed what he said.

Jm POV
Jungkook and I had our own separate beds and namjoon burst through the door almost breaking it in the process and said that Jin wants us to go get ready since we're going out. I got up and changed while jungkook stayed in bed. "Kook get up we're going out," "If you don't get up we won't buy banana milk." After saying that jungkook leaped our of bed and got ready under ten minutes.

??? POV
Seems like they are going out I wonder what it looks like now the outside must look beautiful.

Jk POV
When leaving jimins and I room I felt a cold wind pass through I looked to see where it came from and I realized that it came from the fourth room. I shook off the feeling and went with the rest of the guys.

*after shopping*

After we finished shopping Jin and jimin put the foods away whole the rest of us we're in the living room watching tv then I brought up the door "Hey guys what do you think is in the fourth bedroom" namjoon response "Idk but the landlord said that the door hold a creepy secret from what happened years ago" "How long ago do you think" suga said "I read that there was a family that banished there son from the house hold claiming that he was the devil" "That would a lot like the witch trials of Salem" hobi answered " yeah but what dose that room have to do with the story" namjoon continued " they said that the family that banished their son in a stone which over time its 'magic' seal is getting weaker each decade" I replied "So do you think that the stone is there in that room as we speak" " I'm not sure jk but we can look and see I got the keys to the doors so should we check it out" " hell yeah we should" "what are you guys talking about" jimin said as he and Jin walked into the living room " namjoon said that there might be a ghost or something in the house" " nope I'm not doing any ghost jimin are you with me on this one" " nah I wanna see this 'ghost'" "And I lost him"

??? POV
What seems like hours which it might've been I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the doorknob jiggling and then I hear what seems to be 4-6 voices commenting on the room on how dirty it was and outdated of the furniture whatever that means then one of them said that they can look around but don't touch anything

Nj POV
After I told the guy to not touched anything but look around they did the room was old dusty and the furniture was outdated and probably moldy. Then I saw Jin walk to this stone in a holder and I walked towards him "What is this" "Its probably room decor" "Yeah that might be true it looks beautiful can we but it somewhere in the house it's to beautiful to stay I here like...me" "Jin you're too confident but we can put it in the living room if you want" "Yeah that's ok"

??? POV

This man said that they are taking me to a living room it's must be nice I can finally be free from the room I was in.

Let's just hope that I get out of this 'jail' soon

A/n
Hi I'm a new writer and I hope you like me first chapter of my story and i hope that you would love the upcoming chapters ahead. 💜💜💜