Chapter 15: take your pill~!

suddenly ash began to hear a chant from bellow

" TAKE YOUR PILL! TAKE YOUR PILL!" over and over was said by the students, ash tried to run, but some boy grabbed him while Mewtwo forced a huge pill down, at first ash didn't feel anything then his body relaxed, his eyes drooped and he looked like he was gonna pass out......he mumbled nothing understandable to the human ears,  ash was then carried by Mewtwo.....

bridal style, off to a schoolroom, he had no idea that the pill he took, was a relaxation pill, meant to ease stress. However, it had one side effect drowsiness which is why you took it with a caffeine tablet provided however since Ash didn't take that part and soon, he passed out in Mewtwo's arms. unaware of all the teenagers, getting high as fuck.

 Mewtwo soon walked into the makeshift bedroom chamber he lay ash on the mattress which was on top of a pull-out bed, put a blanket over him, and began to enact his plan to take over the world. once he had rallied the students into passing out his pills to their family's and friends at different schools, he began to gain more access to humanity's mind, and now could talk to over more than 500 people.