Chapter 18: dating

Mewtwo blushed as ash kissed his cheek,

" Can you believe how earlier this year you tried to take over the world." ash said

" yeah," Mewtwo said still wanting to do it....but he was not really, only wanting to for fun and making up plans for it. not actually enacting them. just for fun.

brock and misty like predicted hooked up so did gold and may.

Gary dating a girl name dawn, and red dated blue.

while Serina was dating paul.

everyone had finally become a couple, and ash still hated Serina, but he just ignored her.

ash's mom was dating oak even, and oak and Mewtwo had become tolerant of one another, Mewtwo still gave the old man a death glare.

ash's depression had faded over the year and was happy since he now took online college, which allowed him to get ahead way faster, he had enough college credit for 3 years already.

ash was wanting to be a local animal doctor, specifically one that deals with injured animals, he always loved to help out his friend nurse joy at her clinic. There fore he wanted to become that, and with college nearly done he could move out with Mewtwo, rent an apartment, and go to vet school, meanwhile misty wanted to be a cheerleader, Gary wanted to be a police officer.

brock wanted to be a doctor, May wanted to be a nurse. and paul wanted to be, well a doctor.

things were looking bright, for everyone.