ch. 27 ✰ who's ready to party?!

Six hours later of shopping, eating, gallivanting around San José, and dealing with Ayushi and Manav's excessive flirting, we have arrived back at the villa. The sun is starting to set against the horizon, implying that it is almost dinner time, and it is almost time to go to the club in central San José.

"We're first going to eat dinner," Ayushi starts to explain. We walk inside of the villa, and I feel relaxed and comfortable after hours and hours of walking around the city. "And then we're going to get ready for the club tonight!" Everyone whoops and hollers, indicating that we are totally ready to get our party on.

"The club is a bit formal, so wear formal clothes," Manav grins. "That means us boys are gonna have to wear suits and ties."

"Nice!" Ali smiles and Akash fist bumps Manav. Just imagining Akash in a suit and tie is making my insides melt...

Snap out of it, Advani!

Everyone starts to go off into the kitchen to grab some dinner. We all eventually decide on Ramen to devour, since we're too lazy to conjure up anything else. So, five packets of ramen soon get destroyed by seven hungry Indian people. "Goddamn," Ali groans. "Ramen is the shit."

"I agree," I rasp out. "Better than sex, not gonna lie."

Everyone agrees with me, and then we all decide it is probably time to get ready for the club. I go into my room and soon start to contemplate about what the actual hell I am going to wear. Hmm, what to wear...

Once I rummaged through my suitcase and found a very beautiful dress huddled in the corner of my suitcase, I pull it out and excitedly put it on. It's satin-like cloth hugs my curvaceous body, and I run my fingers along the navy-blue rim of it, feeling satisfied by how amazing it looks on me. The pencil dress curves around my hips, and the top hem of it cups my breasts, accentuating my cleavage and revealing a bit of it too. The dress has straps that encircle my shoulder, and the dress itself goes all the way down to my thighs. I turn around and view the back of it, seeing that it is completely backless. The dress wraps around my ass, emphasizing it. Damn, I'm loving this outfit!

Then, I decide to do my hair and makeup. Instead of leaving my hair out, I decide to wrap it up in a low ponytail. I leave a few strands of hair out, which I plan to do solely because it highlights my facial features perfectly. Speaking of facial features, I also decide to make them stand out by applying makeup. I apply red lipstick and golden eyeshadow with winged eyeliner. Afterwards, I wear massive dangly earrings that reach my shoulders, and I have different smaller piercings lining my ear. Not gonna lie... I look extremely sexy.

I decide to wear black high heels that wrap around my ankles, as my final touch. Once I am satisfied with how I look, I walk out of my room, closing the door behind me.

Everyone else gathers by the stairs, and I gawk at everyone in awe, regarding how amazing everyone looks. Ayushi is wearing a bright red dress that flares down to her ankles, and Manav matches her, wearing a black suit with a red shirt underneath. They look so hot together! My eyes rake over Ali, Neha, and Suhana, who are huddled by the wall column, seeming invested in some conversation about Britney Spears. Ali seems to be wearing a bright green shirt with a gray polka dot bow tie. Suhana is wearing a tight black and white striped dress, her long hair wrapped in a low bun. And Neha is wearing a long-sleeved purple dress that reaches her ankles.

"Hey, Ree Ree!" Ayushi grins. "You look absolutely sexy!"

"Thanks, Ayu," I smile back at her. "You guys look absolutely amazing too."

"Aw, stop humbling me," Manav snorts. Everyone starts to laugh.

As we start to walk out of the door, I notice a pair of eyes on me. My eyes land on Akash, who stands idly by the corner, his glassy blue eyes raking over my figure. I try so hard to ignore his bold glare, but he looks so good right now...