ch. 37 ✰ moonlight love

WARNING: this chapter includes mature material/content that may be uncomfortable to viewers under the age of 16. Please read at your own caution.

Our bodies collide together as our lips mash and bend, and I stand on my tippy toes so he can kiss me back just as passionately. His warm hand goes and cups my cheek, caressing his thumb against it as well, and his other hand wraps around my waist, dropping it to my lower back as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

At that exact moment, I never felt the urge to release from him, push him away, or get angry at him. In fact, I feel quite the opposite right now. I want to pull him closer, as if he isn't close enough, and I want him. Badly. Like never before.

I don't know if this is the gin and tonic speaking, and who the hell knows if it is. All that matters right now is that me and Akash are kissing each other so passionately, as if there is no tomorrow.

He draws me closer to him, cradling my face up so his soft lips that feel like heaven can press against mine again. His tongue slowly enters my mouth, and at that exact moment he groans into my mouth, kissing me so hard to the point where I almost stumble back.

But I don't because he is holding onto me so, so tightly. As if he not only wants me, but he needs me so desperately to the point where he clings onto me as if I were his oxygen.

I hear people cheer around us, and I don't know they are cheering towards the people singing on the stage or towards me and Akash, who continue to kiss in the middle of the dance floor, feeling as if there was no one else around us. A smile grows on my lips as I quickly pull away from him, just to study his face from up close.

His full lips are curled up into a grin, a blush tinging his cheeks as his messy hair flows around against the light wind. Akash is not only attractive, but he's also beautiful. Everything about him is just so beautiful.

No words are required next, and we kiss again. This time, with even more passion, as if there wasn't enough already. He slowly lifts me in the air, my legs lifting from the ground as I giggle into his mouth. And almost immediately, I smash my lips against his as he wraps both of his hands around my waist. My chest presses into his as I lean back against him, continuing to be lifted in the air by him.

And suddenly, I hear fireworks, and they are not the ones elatedly bursting in my heart right now.

Fireworks erupt from the sky, loud bangs resonating through the sky as tiny sounds that sound like whoosh appear every few seconds. Our mouths release from each other, but our bodies don't, and we dazingly look up into the sky, gazing at the enormous fireworks.

The loud noises continue to emerge, and people clap and cheer along as the flamboyant music continues to play in the background. Akash's arms are still encircled around my waist as I crane my neck around to view the beautiful fireworks. If this is not the most perfect moment I have ever endured in my life, then I don't know what is.

Finally, I look back at him, feeling heat creep up to my cheeks as he suggestively studies me. "You want to get out of here?" he blurts out, raising his eyebrows.

My breath hitches in my throat, catching on to what he's saying. And almost instantaneously, I nod my head. Then, he finally releases his arms around me and entangles his fingers with mine, leading me out of the festival.

~ ~ ~

He slams me into the wall, crushing me with his large and muscular body as both of his hands cup my cheek, kissing me so hard to the point where I almost see stars. I stumble into our motel room, trying to find my way inside as Akash suddenly lifts me in the air, and I rapidly wrap my legs around his torso. Laughter fills the room as we try to make our way outside, onto the bed, and we almost stumble into the lamps and decorations placed around us.