???

A/N- Hi Sushi here with another chapter just wanted to say thank you for reading my book and I hope you like this new chapter-

Recap-¨WARNING, Nurse Asui has been found murdered in her office please all faculty report to the break room¨ for a moment there you almost thought you saw Toga smile, but your too shocked to say anything as she grabs your hand and you both start running toward the break room in panic.....

.. You and Toga run towards the break room as fast as you can, But once you finally get there you realize that the doors are locked? You look at Toga, ¨Okay so what do we do now?¨ you ask. 

¨well i bet there is someone in there¨ she says as she bangs on the door until it's finally answered by a tall man with dark brown hair and what looks to be a old fashioned plague mask.

 He looks at Toga and then to you and slams the door shut. 

Toga then repeats to bang on the door until its opened again by Dabi and he apologises for his coworker as he lets you in and then shuts the door so Toga is stuck outside. 

¨Come on Dabi its not funny let her back in¨ you say trying not to laugh at how much Togas coworkers dislike her.

 Dabi reluctantly complies as he opens the door to an angry looking Toga who marches in and glares at Dabi. 

You look around the room noticing a lot of people you have never seen before and decide to go sit at a table with Toga and Dabi after a moment Shigaraki and a guard who looks oddly familiar walk in and Shigaraki stands in front of everyone 

¨All patients have found to be locked in there rooms and perfectly safe with no signs of escape.¨ suddenly a tall man with blond hair that sticks up in the air with a very loud voice shouts out ¨There's gotta be a Traitor in our midst.¨

 Everyone stares at him silently ¨Doctor Hizashi please sit down, we do not have time for this the police have already looked at everything and you will all be going home early and our new medical doctor person will be here tomorrow¨ Shigaraki says as he dismisses all of you. 

You, Toga, and Dabi all walk to the main entry heading towards the locker rooms in silence, when you finally get their dabi heads into one dressing room and Toga pulls you into the girls lockers.

¨It's really scary what happened to Tsu don't you think?¨ you ask as you take off your uniform pulling on your actual shirt. For some reason Toga was just staring at you. It was kinda freaking you out as you put on the rest of your clothes. 

¨Hello Earth to Toga¨ you say as you wave your hand in front of her face finally she snaps out of it.

 ¨Oh im sorry, Hey by the way i was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house later and we could watch a movie¨ she says as the two of you grab your stuff and head out of the locker room. 

¨sure that sounds like fun¨ you answer. ¨What sounds like fun?¨ says Dabi who comes out of nowhere scaring you ¨Me and y/n where just talking about how we are thinking about hanging out later since we have the rest of the day off" said Toga smirking. 

¨Mind if i join you i have nothing else to do¨ said Dabi ¨that sounds like fun¨ you say as you notice Dabi and Toga having an intense staring contest.

 ¨Okay, shall we all go home and then meet at my house in an hour? Toga says still holding eye contact with Dabi ¨okay sounds good to me, I can bring some drinks and chips¨ you say getting kinda worried because they both have not blinked in a while. 

¨Guess I will see you both then, And i can pick up some pizza on the way¨. After that you all just walk back to your cars and get ready to drive home. 

- Smol time skip back to your House-

 You walk into your house heading to your room you lay out some comfy clothes you can wear over to togas and get in the shower, after your shower you change into your clothes. Do your hair and if you want put on some light makeup.

 You then head to your Kitchen seeing you have a couple minutes till you have to leave you go to your pantry and grab a bunch of family sized chips and sodas, Because that's the kind of thing you would keep in your house you know just in case.

 You then put it all in your car double checking to make sure you have everything and heading off to the address Toga sent you.

 After driving for about fifteen minutes you finally find her Apartment building. It's a very large building and Toga is standing out front waiting for you.

 You park and quickly grab the stuff you brought and run up to Toga. ¨y/n you're here!! I'm so excited Dabi got here a couple minutes ago he's already upstairs¨ She says happily as she takes some of the stuff from you and the two of you head inside. 

¨I'm so glad you invited me this is going to be so much fun and i think we all need some cheering up after what happened at work¨ you say as the two of you head up some stairs and stand in front of her apartment door she throws the door open 

¨Welcome to my humble abode.¨ She says as we walk in Finding Dabi sitting at the counter with Four different boxes of pizza (I know that's lot of pizza for three people but at the moment i'm really hungry so just go with it) 

The three of you decide to watch a horror movie with the vote two to one you unfortunately lost. So you all sit on the togas couch with you in the middle and toga and Dabi on both of your sides and all the food sitting on a coffee table. 

For most of the movie you spent the time curled up in a ball hiding under a blanket freaking out every time something remotely scary happened and then about half way through the movie you fell asleep leaning on a sleeping Dabi with a sleeping Toga leaning on you...

A/N- And that is how I'm ending the chapter, I've also kinda lost track of what time it is in the story?? Because the reader has not eaten lunch yet unless the pizza was lunch and it's still around the middle of the day. I honestly don't know anymore -