The New Nurse

A/N- Hi, Just wanted to say thank you guys so much for so many likes and views on this story it really helps motivate me to write more,

Recap- ¨Uh sure, she says as she helps you up and the two of you walk to the new nurses office.¨

The two of you slowly walk down the winding halls well not really walk it was more like you awkwardly limping leaning on Kayama and Kayama trying to make sure you don't face plant onto the floor.

 After a couple minutes of silence and awkward eye contact the two of you finally arrive in front of the infirmary Door.

 It looked just like you had remembered it, it was weird to think that when you knocked on the door Tsu wouldn't be answering Tsu would never be answering that door again. 

You sigh, You haven't realized that you have knocked on the door until it flies open hitting the wall. 

Standing there is a shorter girl with short brown hair and big brown Almond colored eyes, She's about an inch smaller than you and wearing a lot of pink. 

She gasps slightly when she sees your leg with the open flesh wound and quickly ushers the both of you into her nurses office as fast as she can.

 ¨Oh my gosh are you okay¨ she practically yells as she drags you into the fairly large room that looks exactly like it did when you were here last time. And sits you down in the large chair in front of her.

 ¨its okay i'm fine¨ you say with a reassuring smile trying not to worry her too much. 

You felt kind of bad it was her first day on the job and she already had to deal with a giant burn wound on your leg. 

She grabs some bandages and burns cream out of the cabinet on the shelf next to you.

 You look around the room and notice that Kayama had already left.

 ¨Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ochako Uraraka¨ she says smiling at you happily as she starts to tightly bandage up your injured leg. 

¨Well it's a pleasure to meet you Uraraka im y/n l/n¨ you say smiling back at her and making eye contact in which you both quickly turn away as fast as humanly possible while blushing like maniacs. 

¨Oh, well um, there you go¨ she says quickly turning her face slightly away from you as she finishes rubbing burn cream on the wound and ties the two ends of the bandage together.

 ¨ I'm really sorry but I am required to ask which patient did this to you?¨ she asks apologetically as she pulls out a clipboard and a pen to write everything down. 

 ¨It was Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou¨ you say nervously, still a little shocked by how quickly his anger had escalated into pure rage and obsession.

You would definitely have to remember that for next time. You she Urarakas face twist into one of complete horror and disgust when she opens up his medical files.

 ¨I knew the people sent here where crazy but this is on another level you should definitely be more careful around him y/n apparently he used to bully and beat kids up he was admitted after he burned a kid alive and gouged out his eyes, And It has been reported that he has burned many of his nurses alive or left them with permanent marks, they usually don't last longer than a week¨ she says looking at you concerned.

 ¨Don't be worried Uraraka i can take care of myself¨ you say looking at her. 

Suddenly almost out of know where you've been pinned against the chair that your sitting in, you look up in shock to see her hovering above you smiling down at you almost lovingly.

 ¨You know if your leg still isn't feeling better you could always stay a little longer¨ she says looking down at you with lust filled eyes.

When suddenly out of impulse you kiss her round soft lips that tastes of bubble gum, you immediately pull back apologising.

 ¨no need to apologise¨ she says with a slight smirk on her face as she grabs your chin pulling you into a deep loving passionate kiss.

 she then bites your lip, you gasp as she takes that as her opening to stick her tongue in your mouth fully exploring every inch of the wet cavern.

 You both pull apart for a breath of air with a piece of saliva connecting your mouths she smiles as she wipes it away looking deep into your shining eyes.

 ¨well i don't want to be the one who is keeping you from your job, but please feel free to come by anytime you like¨ she says as she stands up and helps you up from your chair .

¨I'll be sure to stop by¨ you say as you step outside of the infirmary and closing the door behind you.

You sigh as you look out toward the long winding halls outstretched in front of you.

You pull out your clipboard (that just magically appears) and open up your next patient file and read it aloud to yourself ¨Izuku Midoriya room 87¨

A/N- Hope you liked the new nurse ;) Also i wrote all of this around 2-5am  so sorry if you cant understand some parts my Insomnia is starting to catch up with me.