FOUR

I smile fascinated, watching her sleeping: I can only see her cheek, the curve of her jawline and her messy brown hair while she buries her face in my pillow trying to avoid the light that comes from the beach through the open doors but it's enough... Her flawless facial bone structure is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life... I raise my hand and use it to block the sun rays so they don't hit her face because I don't want her to wake up so soon. I'm not ready to confront her, I'd rather enjoy the view of her naked body on my mattress for a few more minutes, her legs are tangled in the sheets but I can see the rose tattooed on her lower back and the upper area of her soft buttocks.

"I've slept with Ruby Rose..." I think and hold back a giggle. "Well, I'd done it before but yesterday we had sex instead of only sleeping. This humble school teacher from a lost island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea had sex with a fallen angel..." My tongue retains the memory of her sweet taste; I was able to take a closer look at her tattoos, following the outline with my fingertips and tongue, every time she moaned and shuddered I could feel euphoria and pride in my mind and when she put her knees both sides of my head... She was so beautiful... Her hips bucked against my face every time my tongue grazed a sensitive spot, she arched her back and grasped the bars of the metal headboard with her hands like she was afraid of falling while I managed to make her shatter on top of me. When I woke up this morning with her naked body hugging me I couldn't believe it at first, this nobody managed to make a goddess melt of pleasure in her mouth for a few hours... but now it's time for her to wake up and regret the choice she made.

"I can hear you thinking..." I jump on the mattress and let my hand drop. Ruby blinks when the sunlight hits her face and turns to hide her eyes in the pillow while stretching her limbs lazily. Her hand grazes my hip and her knuckles rub my skin absentmindedly. "I'm hungry."

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry... I'll make toasts and coffee, I also have cereal..." I answer nervously trying to untangle my legs from the sheets to wake up but her arm around my waist stops me, her lips touch my nape gently for a second sending a shiver down my spine.

"Good morning, Iselen... Wonderful, thanks to you..." she whispers in my ear and my cheeks turn red but I can't help smiling.

"Good morning, Ruby Rose... I still think you're a dream..." I confess getting up and hearing her chuckling while I go to the bathroom.

I' watching her out of the corner of my eye, shyly, 20 minutes later while she sits at the table on the veranda and takes a sip of her coffee, licks her lips and picks out a slice of fruit, throws it to her mouth and chews... Every gesture is mesmerizing despite she's doing nothing special, but her movements are elegant and natural... My guest enjoys her breakfast quietly, staring at the sea that today looks more greenish than blue, exactly like her eyes. She didn't bother to get dressed and has put one of my Hawaiian shirts on her naked skin which makes me feel oddly happy despite I don't know where she's found that, she's been rummaging in my wardrobe, most likely, but it looks good on her. Better than on me, to be honest... Ruby leans her bare feet on the railing while drinking her second cup of coffee and I get up to carry the dirty dishes to the kitchen. I hesitate standing in the middle of the cabin, I should work for a while sending more homework to the kids but I'd love to sit down outside with her despite her silence is making me anxious.

"Iselen..." I hear her whispering excited and I run to the veranda, worried. "Look at that..." she whispers again pointing at the table where a small grey bird with yellow belly seems to be licking the interior of the sugar bowl. "Damn, I don't have my phone here..." I move away on tiptoes walking inside the cabin again and come back with my phone in my hand, I manage to take a couple of good pictures and a short video with the bird eating close to a happy and smiling Ruby holding her coffee mug before it flies away.