Chapter: 15

Officially out of heat. It took three days. My guess is that I'm pregnant. It's a week since and Andy has been more affectionate the past two days. He wants me to do a pregnancy test so badly. It's after school, he's going to meet me at the house when he's done at training.

I went home, parked the car and went into the house. One of my cousins was sitting on the couch watching baseball. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Checking up. The uncles will be here tomorrow morning. Neither you or your mate are allowed to go to school." He said.

I rolled my eyes. Then started cooking. Andy came in hiding something in his pocket. We ate with my cousin before retiring to our room. My cousin went to a different room. As soon as the door was closed, Andy pulled a box out of his pants. "Use this." He said. I shook my head.

"Early in the morning then." He said. I nodded. We laid down in our bed. "I want to be pregnant with your children." I told him. "I know. I feel like you are." He said. "My cousin warned that my uncles will be here tomorrow. We are not allowed to go to school." I said. He nodded. I would love to spend the day with you." He said. I smiled.

We got some sleep. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I saw the box sitting on the counter and opened it up. I had the bathroom door closed to keep the light and noise away from waking Andy. I peed on the stick before recapping it and leaving it on the counter.

I went back to bed forgetting about it. Andy got up before me. Like always. He laid down nearly on top of me. "Cass. How many did you want the first time?" He asked. I lifted my head up barely awake. "What? What do you mean?" I asked him. "How many pups do you want during our first time?" He asked.

I was still confused since it was still early. "Baby. We are going to have to set up a nursery in a little less than five months." He said. Then it hit me. The stick, the short heat, him telling something was different with my body. I'm pregnant with his baby or babies. "My uncles will flip when they hear the news." I said.

"We don't have to tell them today." He said. I nodded. "Come on. I'll fix us breakfast. Get dressed baby." He said as he bounded out of our room. He can be a child at times and a grown man at others. I love his playful side and his serious side. I got up and into some comfy clothes.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, the doorbell went off. Andy went to the door, looked out before opening the door. "Come on in." Andy said. My uncles came in. I do have questions for my grandma because my mother will not answer them. "Andy, I will be back in a minute." I told him.

I closed the door and grabbed my phone. I called my grandma and asked her the question. "Well dear, I didn't feel nauseous with any of the boys. That's how I knew after the first that I was having a boy was if I was nauseous. Now your mother said nausea was common with pregnancy, but she was only pregnant twice." I furrowed my brow.

"What do you mean twice?" I asked. "She got pregnant once before you and lost it when she shifted. She knew she was pregnant and didn't heed warnings to shifting." She said. "She was careless. I could have been taken from them for negligence this whole time and they would have dug up everything under the sun to persecute them." I said.

"Yes dear." She said. "Thank you for that." I said before hanging up. I did not need anything else from my mother. I left my phone in the bedroom and went to the living room. Andy handed me a plate. I ate quickly while listening to my uncles and cousin speak.

"So, when I do become pregnant, what are the signs?" I asked them. Andy looked confused with the question. 'What are you thinking?' He asked me. 'Spoke to my grandmother and learned interesting info I will tell later.' I told him. "With us, your grandmother did not feel nauseous or have any side effects of pregnancy except for cravings. Your mother was another story. It was full force nausea, morning sickness, cravings, the whole thing." The oldest said.

"That would confirm one thing." I said. "You are aren't you?" The second oldest asked. "I don't know honestly." I said. "Well, your grandmother didn't know until she had a bump forming after a month." The third said. "So it could be a month before we know she is pregnant." Andy said. "You would be able to sense something is different." The oldest said.

Andy nodded.