dinner

Alex's POV:
  when I got home last night my whole family interrogated me about what happened at Gabby's house. I told then the honest truth and they still didn't believe me. Like I didn't know I was THAT much of a catch. Anyways, today my family wants to have her over. My family really likes her and they feel the need to take care of her since he parents arw never around. Plus that means I get to see her more that thats just awesome. I feel like we have such a good bond. It's like him her best friend and we like each other at the same time. I mean I'm not sure she likes me. But we haven't talked since I left last night. I dont want to keep instagram DMing her so i'm gonna ask for her number later. Alex 3 years ago would be so proud of me right now. There was just a knock at our door which is weird because no one knocks anymore. It's like my home is a museum. I opened the door and there she was. Gabby was right there.

Gabby's POV:
    I decided to stop by Alex's house to say hi because I was already on my way to go for a run. Alex opened the door and looked me straight in the eye and smiled. I smiled back. I told them I was just stopping by to say hi but Lydia dragged me in. she told me to stay for dinner. I told her I was gonna go on a quick run first and take a shower and I'll be right back.
   "If ju insist" whined Lydia. I kissed her cheek goodbye. I love that woman. I gave Alex a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I told him I'd be back in 30. He smiled and said
"okay Gabs"
       No one has ever called me Gabs before. I kind of loved it. I loved that he said that. On my run that was all I could think about. I ran 2 miles in 10 minutes. Thats the fastest I've ever ran a 2 mile. Then I cringed because I remembered how sore I would be the next morning. Once I got home I took a quick shower and shaved. I put on a casual dress and i just put product in my hair and defused it because I didn't want my curls the be frizzy. I usually straighten then but I don't have the time for that. I put on some mascara and lip gloss and i headed over the the Alvarez's. Then I heard a voice say "Not so fast young lady. Where are you going dressed like that??" it scared me half to death but it was my dad. I ran up and hugged him.
   "I missed you" I said
    "I missed you more sweetheart. But seriously where are you going?"
   "oh haha I'm going next door to the Alvarez's house for dinner" I said
   "Where you invited?"
   "Yes papi they are Cuban too and their son and I have a science project to do and they invited me over for dinner. Is that okay with you? I promise I'll be home soon and I'll watch every movie that you want with you"
    "Thats fine sweetheart. go have fun. and yes you are watching at the least 2 movies with me tonight"
  I headed to Alex's house and he looked at me like I was a goddess. I was genuinely confused.
   "you look great. How are you?" Alex said
    "Thank you & Better than ever my Papi just came home I haven't seen him in a week."
    "That's awesome" Alex said with a bright smile and hugged me very tight while I hugged back. The whole family saw and decided to join in.
   "I already live this house and I've known you guys for less than a week" I said laughing
   "jes we tend to have that affect on people" Laydia said to make everyone bust out in laughter.