You changed me

Dedicated to Adadhya and SaloniJain149.

Morning murmured in Rakshit opened his eyes rubbing them, then he noticed his wife in black top with trackpants...sitting beside him caressing his hairs.... He just rolled her on the bed such as he was over her.

Rakshit- good morning my lucky charm

Drishti- good morning ab chodiye.

Rakshit- pehle good morning to wish kar du

He was about to kiss her cheeks..

Drishti- Mr Shergill kya kar rhe hai... Main abhi gym room se aayi hun... Pura pasina pasina ho rakha hai... Chodiye naa.

Rakshit- arey toh mein konsa naha ke soya hun... Mujhe sab chalta hai.

Drishti- huh... 9 baj gaye.

Rakshit- oh god... Tumne uthaya kyun nai 9:30 ko meeting hai.

Drishti- kabse utha hi rhi thi par aap 5 min 5min kar rhe the.

Rakshit- kahi mene kal zyada pills to nahi le.... Ek min kal to mene

Drishti- pills nhi li thi... Kyunki aap ko ab uski zarurat nhi hai.
Aap baat karte karte hi so gye the.

Rakshit- thanks Mrs Shergill.

Drishti- kyun?

Rakshit- pichle 3 saal mein kabhi mein pills liye bina nhi soya hun... Aur kal pehli baar tumhari vajah se mujhe pills ke zarurat nhi padi. You changed me.

Drishti hugs him...
Drishti- ab aapko mein kabhi pills lene nhi dungi...
Chaliye ab uthiye Or ready ho jaiye.
Rakshit stood up and went to washroom. Drishti went in other room to freshen up.
After some time he came out all ready for the office. But he was nervous bcoz this deal was really important for him to crack. Drishti noticed it.

Drishti(kissed his cheek) - Best of luck... Aur nervous mat hoiye deal crack ho jayegi... Mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai...

Rakshit was shocked... For the first time his wife initiated a close moment. He smiles at her

Rakshit- agar meine deal crack kar li to mujhe kya milega.
He caged her waist bringing her close. While she was all red.

Drishti- bata dun.
He nodds.....
Sach me bata dun.

Rakshit- abhi bata do wese bhi deal to milne hi wali hai.

She comes close to his ears...
Drishti- saabashi milegi.... Then she burst out laughing...

Rakshit was really annoyed with this act of her wife. Then he thought to play his card.

Rakshit- thik hai phir mein Ms Shina se hi le lunga... Woh mujhe mana nhi karegi.

Drishti caught a pillow and started throwing it on him.... Soon all the pillows were on him... And he jumped to the door and left for meeting... Smiling seeing his wife jealous.

It was afternoon... Drishti cleared all the mess and was scrolling one of the online shopping sites... When she liked a dress and she thought of surprising her hubby... She ordered the dress.

The doorbell rang and soon she was all ready to surprise her hubby

The doorbell rang and soon she was all ready to surprise her hubby. She had decided to go to his office and congratulating him for his deal.

Drishti- Mary... Is Mark here?

Mary- yes ma'am.. Sir told him to be here after dropping him as he thought he would be a help if you need anything.

Drishti- okay... I m going to Mr Shergill's office... Tell him to take out the car.
She nodded and went to do so.

Soon drishti was standing in front of SGC.... A huge 20 floored building of glass, shining as if it was a prestige of New York.
She entered in the reception area... And saw her husband's pics with top most business across the world.. Her heart swelled with pride that
she is wife of such hardworking man. Her chain of thoughts was broken by the receptionist.

Receptionist - maam, how can I help u?

Drishti- Where is Mr Shergill's chamber? I want to meet him

Receptionist- sorry maam, but do u have any appointment?

Drishti (smiles) - do I need appointment to meet my husband.

Receptionist (shocked) - what? I... I m so.. So... Sorry maam. Let me call someone to help u.

Drishti- no, just tell me, I will reach myself.

Just then Ms Shina arrived...

Ms Shina- may I do the honour maam?

That's it for today..
What do u think, how
will Drishti behaive with
Ms shina... Let's see in
next update.
I had not planned to update
but I had to bcoz of ur
Beautiful comments.
Waiting for ur turn...
Happy reading 😄.