A beautiful evening

She took the way to pool side... admist all of his preparations or can say decorations.... Her eyes caught her man, who was fidgeting with the buttons of his black suit.

Decorations could wait

Decorations could wait..she thought.
Her man, her husband was looking extremely handsome... Of course no less than a prince.

Wait... She thought. Why is he fidgeting with the buttons... He was not the man who would fumble with things.

Drishti- Mr Shergill... Let me help you.

He stood there still with his jaw wide open while she started taking steps in his direction.... Soon she was standing near him fixing the button in hole of the coat. Then she heard.... "Gorgeous" and she moved her face little upward matching his gaze.

Drishti(whispers)- thank you... Even u look handsome... Specially in my favorite colour.

Rakshit- I know... Effortlessly handsome u see. 😉

Drishti smiles....and turned to look at the preparations.... She didn't notice earlier that the path through which she came was full of rose petals and the table near the pool on which he must have decided their dinner was decorated with scented candles. She thought he has really worked hard.... He deserves a thank you.... So she turned to thank him.... But he was nowhere to be seen.... Then she heard...

Rakshit- Mrs Shergill

She immediately look down from where the voice came and found her husband on his knees.

Drishti(shocked)- Mr Shergill aap...uthiye
Listen...yeh sab karne ke liye nahi kaha tha mene.... I asked u for a date... I don't need anything else.

Rakshit- but I want to make u feel special....

Drishti- pehle toh aap uthiye...

Rakshit- nahi uthunga... Pehle meri baat suno.

Drishti- aap nhi uthenge na..

Rakshit- nahi...

Drishti- fine... She kneels down matching their heights....

Rakshit- Mrs shergill tum kya kar rhi ho.. Utho tum...

Drishti- nahi uthungi...agar aap ziddi hai to mein bhi aapki biwi hun. Ab kahiye jo kehna hai...

Rakshit smiles seeing her stubborn wife... Perfectly showing the aura of Mrs Rakshit Shergill.

Rakshit- kahan se shuru karu kuch yaad nhi aa rha hai.... Subah se learn kar rha tha par tumhare is act ne sari planning kharab kar di...

Drishti giggles...

Rakshit- tum jaanti ho... Tumhari is hasi ke liye toh mein kuch bhi kar sakta hun.
Jabse tumhe dekha hai... Ek din bhi aisa nhi hua ki mene tumhari taraf attraction mehsoos na kiya ho.
Thank you...uss din mandap par aake mujh jaise bedill shergill se shaadi karne ke liye...
Mujhme feelings jagaane ke liye...
Mere saath khade rehne ke liye...
Meri itni fikar karne ke liye...
Mujhse itna pyaar karne ke liye...
Is bedill ko dilwala banane ke liye
Drishti was in tears by now..... She hugged him tight by his neck...

Drishti- mein tab aapko thik se jaanti nhi thi isliye bedill kahan tha... Par aaj aapko jaane ke baad keh rhi hun...

Aap bedill shergill nhi badedilwale shergill hai..

Rakshit was smiling brightly after hearing his new name from his wife. He broke the hug slowly....and took out a ring from his pocket..

Rakshit- toh is badedilwale shergill ke saath engagement karna chahogi? Taki hamare dil ki deal humesha ke liye confirm ho jaye

Drisht smiles hearing his statement then looks at the beautiful ring...

Rakshit- soch lo.... Haa kahogi toh profit hi profit hai..... Kyunki naa kahogi toh loss tumhara hai.

Drishti(smiles) - mein bhi India's topmost business tycoon ki biwi hun... Loss ke liye meri dictionary mein koi jagah nhi hai.
I always believe in profit just like my husband..

Rakshit chuckles at her statement...

Rakshit- so may I?

Drishti nodds frantically...and in no time he slids the ring in her finger... And places a soft kiss on the back of her palm. Drishti quickly got into his embrace shedding happy tears.. And heard him saying...

Rakshit- ab uthe??mere ghutne dukh rhe hai....

Drishti burst out laughing and nodded... They stood up and again got into each other's embrace smelling each other's cologne.

So... I kept my promise😄.
Hope it was worth reading
and easy to register.. the
feelings of the couple.
before u start demanding
next part will be on Tuesday.
I have done my job..
now it's ur turn.. 😉.
Waiting....
Happy reading 😄