When we first met

A/N Hey guys! I'm being too lazy to make a cover, so if you want to make one for me, feel free. Just like, upload it in something

Kara's POV

Kara had just came in with the Danvers, it was her first day of school. Okay, calm down she told herself. Thirteen years old is seventh grade, but you can do this, you've been doing calculus since you were four "Kara! Get ready for school!" Dammit, Eliza's going to be angry if I don't get ready soon. I walk up on to the bus, and wait for it to get me to school. When she got there, she realized that her first class was math. "Transformations. Does anybody know what these are?" The teacher said. "The new kid, what's your name?" Kara sat there doodling the House of El coat of arms. That's when I realized that she meant me. "Oh, I'm Kara." I said. "A transformation is when you move, rotate, flip, etc. an object." I said. "Very good." The teacher said. "Hey, why are you drawing Superman's logo?" Someone asked me. "I'm just bored. I was doing this when I was two months old." I complained. After the long boring class of perfecting my drawing, err, transformations, I started walking to my next class. And that's where I met him.

Barry's POV

I was walking to science class, and I ran into a girl who hadn't been at the school before. I want paying attention to where I was going, so I accidentally knocked the books out of her hands. "Sorry." I said blushing. "It's okay." She said calmly. "Are you new here?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm Kara. What's your name?" She asked me. "Oh, I'm Barry." I told her. I picked up her books and handed them to her. "Well, I better get off to science class before I'm late for the millionth time." I said, as the bell rings. "I'm actually going there too!" She says delighted. "I can show you where it is." I tell her. "Yes, thank Rao, I can't find anything here!" She replied. The rest of the day flies by, Kara and I quickly become best friends. It turns out we have the same schedule, except her first math class is on Monday morning, and her third history class is at Thursday afternoon, whereas my first history class is on Monday morning, and my third math class is at Thursday afternoon.

Kara's POV

The days have flew by. On Friday afternoon, Barry and I were in science class, and we where getting ready for the science fair. Barry told me about how last year, when the were supposed to make volcanoes, Barry made a moving robot with wheels and almost set the gym on fire. I laughed hysterically. "I'm going to try to do something as ridiculous as that for this year's!" I laughed, half joking. "So, we're making chemical reactions, they're giving us more freedom. We also need partners." Barry said. We looked at each other, then said "Chemical bomb!" in unison. We decided to use the simple vinegar and baking soda combo, but filled the flask to the top with vinegar, then stuffed it with ad much baking soda as we could, and added the stopper quickly. We failed the first few times, but we got it eventually. "The science fair is in a month, and we're already ready." I said, looking impressed with ourselves. "We should add a timer for when it explodes, and paint it." Barry said. "Oh, and food dye it green!" I added. "We are so going to win this." Barry said. "Hey, so do you want to go watch a movie together tomorrow?" He asked after class. "I have nothing to do this Saturday." I replied. I am going to the movies with a friend tomorrow. Yay.