Kenny Li

Kara's POV

In high school, I met a new friend. His name was Kenny Li. One day, he took me to see his telescope. He almost tried to kiss me. Later that evening, I found out that he died. The next day, I stood in front of his locker, crying. "They didn't know him." I said to Barry. "They didn't know who he was, yet they still mourn. They didn't even know him!" "It's okay." He tells me. Me and Alex tried to figure out who did it. I did ambush Tony Woodward, he didn't do it, but I found out that he was smoking cigarettes during then. When Alex and I were walking home, someone tried to run us over. Barry ended up with a giant water spill on his bed (Alex's doing, I suppose) so we slept together that night. That morning, we found out the sheriff actual killed Kenny, because he found out he was selling drugs. After that, Alex and I no longer had a bad relationship. She no longer joked about me being in love with Barry, and in turn, I stopped hogging the bathroom. We eventually came to a close bond. I really wanted to ask Barry out, but we live together so... I still haven't told him that I'm a alien though.

A/N I know this was a short chapter, but I wanted to get through this one, and get to college.