Astaria

"Tell me HOW THE HELL DID WE CRASH INTO WATER??" I dragged my ass out of the sea and onto the dock.

"Blame the dumbass pilot for crashing since the wing got hit by lighting-" Sabrina squeezes her tail and lots of water fell out of that- that's gonna be one fluffy mf later.

"Well, we're here at least." Cyrus helped two villagers up.

"These are the two residents who are going to be living with you." Cyrus stepped out of the way and almost back into the water, like a dumbass.

The first resident was a brown dog who had her ears like pigtails which were held up by yellow bows and gold eyes. She had on a gray shirt and light blue overall dress.

The other uhh df is that??? Is that a hamster or what- but AnYwAyS, the penguin(?) had black fur and purple hair and green eyes with glasses. She had on a purple sweater.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE THEM." My dumbass screams on the top of my lungs.

"Yo Wait wtf?" " WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THIS-?" Sabrina yelled at me.

" what's yalls names" I probably was scaring both of them to be honest so oops.

"We should get going, now introductions can be later, the president is waiting." Cyrus said as he walked off the docks.

" President?" The penguin asked.

"Yeah, lets go!" Sabrina grabbed me again and dragged me like how Diddy dragged both Falco and Fox. Why did she do that?? I have no fucking clue-

aNyWaYs- I got a better look at the dog and penguin and how they interact with each other

"So, what made you decide to move here?" The Penguin asked the Dog.

" Oh, my mother was going on a business trip and decided it was time for me to move out of the house." "What about you?" The dog looked at the penguin.

" Oh, I just wanted to go somewhere new." The penguin admitted shyly.

I waved to both and OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY BOTH WAVED BACK MY HEART- I LOVE THEM and I will protect them with my life. They're so adorable.

"How was your ride here, Sabrina and Cyrus?" A unfamiliar voice who I assumed is the president because Lmao that's how stories go.

I could've see his appearance because Sabrina WONT LET ME GO, BRUH-

" Ass blasting bitchloid, we had to swim here partially." Sabrina said, annoyed.

"Oh shit- I forgot it was going to storm." The dumbass President spoke up.

"How in the fuck do you forget!" The female skunk yelled.

" I see you brought the people who are going to be living here." " My name is Mark Fischbach," " President of Fischbach Inc." The president identified himself.

Sabrina finally let go me and I go finally see that the president- is a goddamn fox with glasses. I'mma laugh, I swear to god. A FOX WITH GLASSES I- he's a rat now.

"Anyway, this island seems like they have cherries and stuff but we will get to that after role call." Mark fixed his glasses.

"Do we have Blue?" Mark looked at us.

The dog nodded.

"Purple?"

The penguin waved.

And Winry?" Mark stared at me.

I nodded with a frown.

"Alrighty- soo.. you three should probably start putting up your house locations." The Fox nudged both skunks and they both pulled out tents and handed it to us.

"For now since you guys haven't made your locations yet, here are some tents."  Mark said as I straight up ran pass him, making his dumbass twirl lmfao-

After I passed my tent down in a location, I saw the cute adorable babies struggling so I helped them picked a spot c:.

"Thank you for helping me find a spot, Winry." Purple said with a smile.

SHIIIIT MY HEART-

"Thank you! :D" Blue spoke with happiness.

AAAAAAAAAAA I can't handle this cuteness.

After those two went back to the rat and the asshats, I decided to pick up 6 cherries and 5 branches. I dunno why, I just wanted too.

"Well, Winry, you're late." Mark said tapping the floor with his foot impatiently.

"Stop being such a big baby~" I smirked.

"I AIN'T NO BABY- oh you brought the cherries and sticks, guess I'll forgive you-" Mark said as HE SNATCHED MY STICKS AND CHERRIES. THAT MF GONNA GET IT.

He handed my shit to both Sabrina and Cyrus and they got to work, after about a few minutes they came out with drinks and fire.

"Since Winry got us these materials without us even asking." " She should be our island representative!" Mark clapped.

Nvm that was fucking worth it giving that shit to them.

After they passed out that shit to everyone and the fire started, mr dumbass President spoke up.

"Alright everyone, now that we're here we should name the island." Mark stated.

"How about we let the Island representative decide?" Purple spoke.

"Actually, I agree with that." Blue said.

"Alright what are you gonna name this island?" Mark stared at me.

"Hell hole because I'm stuck with y'all-"

"No" Sabrina deadpanned again. " Do something nice and normal-" She continued her work

"Fine-" "Sheesh." I hold my hands up defensively cause I'm 100% sure Sabrina could kick my ass.

"Hmm.."

"How about we name this island.."

Astaria