The Beginning

"Well Anywayz, it's been nice to have this little bonfire but we should be getting to bed." The ugly ass rat spoke.

Everyone got up and started to leave but THE RAT WANTED ME BACK, CAN THIS MF NOT-

"Winry!" " I have a gift for you." The fox Rat man said and handed me a phone.

"Uhhh-" " why did you give me a phone." I asked, confused as all fuck.

"It's to communicate with others and has different features such as holding your DIY recipes, create new outfits, and buy stuff." Mark blabbered like a baby.

" uh okay, thanks?" I said with a sweat drop.

I quickly run away from the old ass man and run into my tent. As I quickly ran my booty straight into bed and I was out faster than mark's pull out- Nevermind Imma stop there.

I woke up and I saw some like a dog? Or is it another furry? Wait I never seen an furry, I only saw a pretend furry-

Anyways the dog had black fur and green eyes and he held a guitar and was sitting on a stool.

" Hello, Winry." The dog spoke out with an Irish accent

"Yeah, who the fuck are you?" I asked.

" My name is K.K Toss boy." The dog spoke.

"Oh, so You're the Jacksepticeye?" " Also why the hell are you in my dream?" I asked.

"Fear not, Winry." " I'm here to tell you something." Toss boy smiled.

"Probably some Bullshit-"

"Shut *strum* the *strum* fuck *strum* up." Toss Boy sung.

"Okay, damn- shit!" I screamed.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you that you are no longer bound to anyone's rules but your own." Toss boy states.

I decided not to say anything after what happened earlier so OOP-

" Bring me to this island, I would love to visit" " Oh, it seems you're going to wake up soon."

Oh great-

"HOLY SHIT, I SAW TOSS BOY IN MY DREAM." I yell as I shoot up on my bed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-" Mark yells outside of my tent? Why the fuck is he there-

" Get your ass out of your house-" " I have more  stuff for you-" The Rat ass fox said.

" ugh- fine." I got up and went outside.

"So, I uh- forgot to mention that there was a debt.. for giving you that phone." Mark rubbed his head.

...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I screamed at him. Lol who wouldn't scream at him.

"Relax, Winry- it's not that much-" Mark put his hands up like a pussy-

" so... Then. How. Much. Is. It?" I asked with fumes practically coming out of my ear.

" Just 49,000 bells." Mark stated.

" Girl, I have no bells." I deadpanned.

"Well.. I suppose we could do miles instead since it's cheaper.." Mark said.

" PLEASE- until my life is stable." I practically begged.

" oh, your life will always be in debt." Mark snickered.

"Oh, fuck off- Mark." I flipped him off.

"Well, the currency instead that we are using is Miles." The rat man said. "Mark miles are basically used to get tickets to visit other islands or buy other stuff."

"So what's the exchange rate between bells and Mark miles?" I asked.

" it's about 3,000 bells equals about 500 Mark miles." The fox stated.

So it is a better deal to take the mark miles instead of bells.

" So, I'll let you get Mark miles, which you can get them by looking on your phone." The fox rat man sighed.

My dumbass eagerly runs off and breaks into the resident services to talk to Cyrus.

"CYRUS!" I screamed as I opened the flaps of the tent.

" HOLY DUCK!" " Oh, Winry, do you need supplies?" Cyrus looks at me.

"Mhm-" I quickly get interrupted by Cyrus.

"You need bells to purchase supplies."Cyrus deadpanned.

"Can I sell my branches and some cherries I picked up?" I bring them out of my pockets.

You might be wondering, when did I pick these up? Uh to be honest, I have no idea.

" Oh, yeah you can sell those." " I can give you, 720 bells." Cyrus counted my items.

"Sure, can I buy a net and a fishing pole?"

"Mhm, you can buy them and you will have 220 left over." The yellow skunk  handed me my leftover bells and my two items.

This is it.

Now I'm finally able to begin.