Anger Management

"Y/N I've told you over and over again, I'm still eighteen! I'm just as old as you physically and mentally!" Lloyd took a step towards me, prompting me to step backwards. I didn't falter, though. I couldn't afford to back down now. It had gotten heated quickly, and there was no room for calming it down. I crossed my arms and steeled myself. I had every right to be mad....right?

"No, Lloyd. That's not fucking physically possible! You've been on the planet for fifteen years. You can't fucking possibly expect me to believe you. You tricked me!"

"I didn't! Look there's a good reaso-"

"I don't want to hear it, Lloyd. There is no reasoning for me dating a fifteen year old."

"I'm not fifteen! If you'd just listen-"

I cut him off again, this time with my hand. I blinked back tears despite my anger, hating myself for almost crying when attempting to be intimidating. "Just don't. Please, just stop." I turned away, shaking my head slowly. "It's my own damn fault for trusting you. For dating a kid."

"Excuse me?"

His tone made me stop dead in my tracks, the sheer disbelief and coldness piercing me like a blade of ice.

"You know what, fine. You won't listen to proof that I'm not a fucking kid, so let's try something else."

He sounded so angry, so tense. It made my stomach turn and drop out of me entirely. I slowly turned around to see him approaching. His eyes burned red, his fists clenched as he backed me into a wall.

"Lloyd, please-"

"Stop."

It was a single word, yet it hit me with the weight of a brick. I fell quiet, near trembling as I awaited his next move.

"You don't trust that I'm a fucking adult, fine. You'll believe me one way or another."

Despite how ominous he sounded I couldn't help but feel confused. What was he planning to do? I didn't-oh. Oh. His lips were on mine, yet they seemed to have a solid purpose. It was so different from the soft absentminded kisses we had shared before. This time he felt wound and ready to snap at any moment, even though he already had.

It wasn't much later he pinned my arms to the wall with his own, his touch burning through me and setting every inch of me ablaze. Against my better judgement I returned the kiss, though he didn't let up.

He pressed himself closer, a hard and warm presence at my inner thigh making itself known. Any chance I had to panic was quickly swallowed up by our lips parting, his moving to my neck. The grip on my wrists tightened and I may as well have melted into the wall from the force in which he held me there. I couldn't do much except fight back moans and attempt to keep my breath steady, not wanting to accept defeat from a simple fucking neck kiss. I was better than that. I hoped.

I didn't fight against him or his hold; I didn't want to. What I did do was deny him any satisfaction by remaining largely unresponsive. I held back small noises and gasps despite every part of me screaming to just let it out, but I couldn't. Not when he was trying to prove himself right.

Lloyd pulled my shirt collar down further, stretching the fabric and biting the newly exposed skin. I shivered as I felt his fangs leave what would surely be bruises later. He left a deep hickey at the base of my neck, and one further up where it couldn't be ignored. That bitch. I attempted to give a warning growl, something to let him know that he wasn't going to win. My attempts were foiled by how suddenly he shifted back a bit and then slid a thigh between my legs.

His next movements were so smooth and exact I wondered if he had practiced them before. He quickly moved one hand down to my hips and pushed me down further onto his leg, the other hand grasping both of my wrists and pinning them above my head. The sensation was both too much and not enough and it drove me insane. His red eyes scanned my face, gauging my reaction, before he released me from the wall and from his grip.