Under the Table Shenanigans (1/2)

(A/N sorry I died I was getting new trauma & character development)

It had been a while since I last worn earrings, so I struggled to fit them into my piercings as I had done so easily before. I was so deep in concentration that when I heard the sharp knock at the door I flinched, the earring sliding in smoothly. Sighing, I stood up from where I initially had been hunched over to get a better look in the mirror. "Well, that's one way to do it." I turned to the door, wiping my slightly sweaty hands on my skirt. "Yes?"

Even though the door muffled it some, I still smiled when I heard Lloyd's voice respond. "Our reservation is in thirty minutes and it's a twenty minute drive to the place. C'mon babe, hurry up."

"Don't rush me. You know how long it takes for me to not look like an absolute goblin."

I hear a quick huff, before Lloyd mumbles something. I hear his footsteps leave, a "just hurry up" trailing behind them. After a quick glance over my appearance, I decided I was satisfied and pushed the door to my bedroom open. I moved throughout the house to look for Lloyd, doing my best not to break my ankles in the flimsy heels I'd bought on sale. It turns out you really do get what you pay for with clothes.

Lloyd was in the kitchen pacing anxiously. His gaze softened when he saw me walk in. It was an ill-kept secret of his that he couldn't stay irritated with me for long. He kissed me briefly, before grabbing my hand. "Come on, we've gotta get going."

     The drive over was relatively uneventful, though it was obvious Lloyd liked my outfit. He kept glancing over at me, prompting me to remind him to keep his eyes on the road. "We want to get to dinner in one piece, love."

     Once we got to the restaurant, my jaw dropped a little. There were lush bushes out front, with lanterns flickering gently and a warm vibe emanating from the whole building. It definitely looked like a place you'd need to book months in advance. We were quickly seated upon entering, the interior even nicer than the outer appearance. The waiter gestured to our table with a flourish, and two attendants pulled out our chairs. It was like the staff already knew who we were; we hadn't even needed to introduce yourself. I leaned across the table, lowering my voice to a shocked whisper.

     "How could you even afford this?"

     He shrugged, grinning almost impishly. "Nothing a little hoarding can't cover."

     I reached over to swat at him. "You'd better not have sold anything important to anyone."

     His only response was a snicker. I wanted to wipe that little smirk off his face, but we were unfortunately in public. Suddenly, I noticed the way the tablecloth just barely brushed the floor. It was certainly long enough to hide anything going on underneath. I kicked off one of my shitty shoes, sliding my foot across his inner thigh. The smile dropped from his face almost instantly, and he coughed into his menu.

     "Something wrong, babe?" I tilted my head innocently, letting a sly smile grace my features. I heard growl that he barely managed to cover up with a clearing of his throat. "Do we need to leave early?" I pushed my face into his groin, applying a little more pressure. I felt his hips push into my touch, prompting me to pull away so he couldn't have what he wanted. Not yet.

     "N...No, I reserved this dinner too long in advance for us to leave so soon." He was white-knuckling his menu, ripples appearing in the plastic. "I don't see a reason to leave."

     I shrugged and pressed again, hearing him inhale sharply. I was having far too much fun with something I knew I'd regret later.