You love the Gang More

A/n hey welcome to my new Oscar Diaz x Reader book. THIS IS NOT MY BEST ONE PLEASE DONT JUDGE OFF THIS IMAGINE!! If you have any requests message or comment💓💓💓(I have more stories on my tumblr)

Y/n POV
Its been 6 hours and Oscar hasn't texted or called you. He was supposed to be back hours ago from his "mission." You lay down in bed seeing that it's already 10pm. You start to fall asleep when you hear the door open.

You look up to see Oscar getting undressed. You sigh and turn you 6 month pregnant body to face the opposite direction from him.

Spooky gets in bed beside you breaking the silence "Hey baby" putting his arm around you and kissing your shoulder.

You nudge his arm off of you not replying to his greeting.

"I'm sorry I should have texted you but I was busy." He said in his soft voice. His hand still on you stomach.

"You always say sorry Oscar but you never actually change anything you do." You said bitterly as you moved his hand off your stomach. He laid there in silence for what seemed like forever knowing he was in trouble because you said his name.

"Mamas I'm sorry I know you get worried but I can't just text you in the middle of business you know this." Oscar said getting a little annoyed but still sympathetic towards you know that you're emotional because of the pregnancy.

You scoffed and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked as you opened the door. "To the bathroom for the seventh fucking time today." You said annoyed with the fact that Oscar was back so late and that this was her actual seventh time going to the restroom that day.

Oscar got up leaning against the door frame waiting for you to get out of the bathroom so he can talk to you. Once you get out you walk right past him into the room laying back down in bed trying to get comfortable. "So we're not gonna talk about this?" He said kissing his teeth as he got more upset because of the silence you were giving him.

"What's there to talk about Oscar? Your love the gang more than me it's simple really. But I guess I knew that before I got myself into this situation didn't I." You told him coldly as you turned your body away from facing the wall.

Oscar looked are you eyebrows furrowed "Don't be such a dumb hyna. You know that isn't fucking true y/n. I love you and that baby more than anything I'm out there running the streets for you!" He says grabbing a blunt off his night stand and walking out of the room to the front of the house sitting at the steps.

"Yeah just fucking leave!" You yelled throwing a pillow at him as he made his way out the room.

You later back down staring at the ceiling instantly feeling bad for how you overreacted abt him not texting.

You got out of bed groaning because of how much strain being pregnant but on your back. You walked outside when Oscar saw you come out he put his blunt out. You go to sit down next to him using his shoulder to help you sit without hurting yourself. "I'm sorry baby" you say leaning your head on his shoulder looking up at him.

"No you were right I should have texted you." He said giving you a kiss and putting his arm around you. "I love you mi reina"(I love you my queen)