The Plane

Jotaro's stand has been named Star Platinum by Avdol, and it fits him far too well. However, I can't help but wonder just how deep this family runs, With how deadset on killing them DIO is, I can only imagine there are many, but now isn't the time to think about that. We hopped in a car to the airport after making sure Ms. Holly was alright, the Speedwagon Foundation will be taking care of her so that we can find a cure and hopefully save her. When we arrived and boarded the plane, I found myself between Kakyoin and Avdol, slowly nodding off, I was hesitant to sleep at first but was overcome eventually.

I feared for her, Ms. Holly. She was such a kind woman, even when Jotaro brought us to his house after we attacked him, she still helped us, I want to do the same for her. This was my last thought as I closed my eyes and drifted off.

(Avdol's POV)

Kakyoin and I were on either side of Y/N talking about our route to Egypt, when I felt a weight on my shoulder, Y/N had fallen asleep just as we took off, poor soul must be exhausted. I had Magician's Red bring a blanket to cover them with while they slept, only to see a bug from the corner of my eye. It seems the others noticed it as well, standing to get a better look at what we realized was a beetle. ''It's not until Jotaro and Kakyoin get into a defensive stance that I wake Y/N, hoping to get them awake enough to fight or at least defend themselves.

(Y/N's POV)

I could feel eyes burning into my form, stripping away my walls with each harsh gaze, yet it felt so soothing, so calming. A man with a star on his shoulder, whose body wasn't his, whose face was covered by darkness even as he steps closer, reaching for my body and taking it in harsh hands, squeezing me so tight I thought I might pop. Was this the power of DIO, if so, how strong is he? To invade my dreams and hold me like a child would a toy... Why can't I breathe, why can't I move? No, please, leave me alone, don't hurt me, please......

No......

Stop..!

Stop.!

Stop!

I was woken by Avdol gently shaking my shoulder. He seemed panicked and distraught, before he spoke. "We are being attacked by one of DIO's minions, we need you to make sure no one else gets injured." His face betrayed his tone, for a moment it seemed like he was truly afraid. Queen of Swords had materialized right as something went flying at Kakyoin. Seeing the emerald splash miss its target was a rare sight, and a very unwelcome one at that, however knowing my brother, it's all a scheme that will no doubt play in his favor.

5 minutes later

I was right, as always. He ended up tearing the stand, tower of gray, to pieces and killing the user, *Damn, that was gross as hell...* I had wondered into the cockpit and screamed when I saw the sheer amount of blood along with the bodies of the pilots each of them missing their tongues. I hadn't even noticed Mr. Joestar walk up behind me until he yelled. "OH MY GOD!" screamed Mr. Joestar, snapping me out of my sudo trance as the others had come rushing in the moment they heard, Nori rushed over to me and held me, not letting me face the chaos. After that, it wasn't long before we crashed into the ocean, I was still shaking, clinging to Nori as I did so. Despite everything that just happened, only one thing rang in my mind...

Will we ever save Ms. Holly in time?