Chapter 4

~noise~
Ugh what the heck is all that. I open my eyes painfully slow looking into darkness . The only light source was the tv . I sat up stretching and looked down at the empty seat next to me.

That's strange, usually Rex would be right next to me slump. I looked around in the dark living room and spotted a light coming from upstairs.

Oh he must have went up stairs to change or something. I threw the blank that was put on me by I'm assuming Rex . I made my way up stairs to go scare Rex.

He's gonna shit his pants when I'm done with him. I approached the dimly lit cracked door to see Rex sitting in a star like circle.

Like those ones you draw to protect you from spirits. I frowned and decided to spy on him.

What is going on?

Rex P.O.V brought to you by Frosted Flakes theeeeeiirrrr great 👍🏽 with lots of sugar ...

"Lorena, the old ones, powerful witches and warlocks. Lend me your power. Heal me with your grace. Give me power, give me power, da mihi potestatem, da mihi potestatem." I chanted as my enchanting circle flowered red.

Yes it's working I can feel it. The power it's so ... so strong! And it's all thanks to my little birdy.

I sucked my teeth as I felt his presence arising from the stairs. Didn't I cast a sleeping spell on him? He must be getting stronger. Great he's up at the worst time too. I quickly apologized to my ancestors and cut the power link. Soaking up as much as they could give me at the time being.

I erased some of the circle and started humming. I felt silences eyes on my back as I hummed. "Make me handsome hummmmm, I want to be the most handsome hummmm, I am the most beautiful of them allllll hummmm, bring death to Stephen hummmmmmm silence is mine humm-" silence whacked me up side my head sending me flying across the room.

He typed on his phone furiously " your dumb this stuff doesn't actually work! Lol cut it out before you do something that will get us both in trouble!" He laughed as the phone yelled the words to me.

I rolled my eyes and dusted my self off standing. "Yeah well it already worked." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah how?" The phone said as he crooked his eyebrow. "I'm the most handsome duh 🙄 " I said rolling my eyes and walking into the bathroom. But not before a shoe was thrown at my head.

I heard his foot steps walking away and I sighed. That was too close I forgot to lock the door. The dumb mutts are still out hunting on the full moon. I casted the sleeping spell so I thought I had bought me some time.

Actually every supernatural being is out tonight living it up. And I'm still in here seeking revenge. Silence is my only friend and the only one I trust with my life. Everything I do is for him but this one thing is for me. And me alone.

My powers are getting stronger the more I cast spells. My mother's book is helping a lot and I hope to one day be as strong as she was.

But she got too close to the dark magic. It made her... rotten. She was different I don't know, she wasn't my mother anymore. She belongs to the shadow man now. (SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS!)

I sigh and look into the mirror my hair perfectly slicked back. How am I supposed to even tell silence about my powers and him. There's so much he doesn't know. So much I want to tell him, share with him.

I sniff the air scowling as the smell of wet dog filled my nose. I have nothing against werewolves it's just Stephen. He hurt silence for so long. Now he's all over him claiming to be a lost sorry little puppy.

Our foster parents are cool and I truly like them. Stephen just had to go and mess everything up with his stank dog breath.

But i know how to teach him a lesson. I went into my room grabbing a hex back. I ran to the hall casting a guiding spell. With the snap of my fingers a trail of pink smoke led its way to a door right next to silences room.

I crept passed his room and into Stephens. Looking around the room there was nothing but sports and wolves. Not too mention the dirty clothes.

I placed the hex back under his mattress and ran to the door. I stubbled into a wall and gulped noticing that it was Stephen.

"What the hell are you doing in my room Faggot!?!" He yelled grabbing me by my tank top.

"Sniffing your underwear." I said licking his hand since they were next to my face.

He gagged and threw me into the hallway. "Fine don't tell me. But if anything goes missing your gonna pay!" He yelled slamming his bedroom door in my beautiful face.

"Rude." I huffed and stood up dusting my self off. I skipped to my room with glee and softly shut my door.

Let the magic begin.

Stephens P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Yes! I jumped out of bed going into the bathroom.

I took the tooth brush and brushed my teeth.

running down the stairs .

I caught a glimpse of the time and notice I had over slept a bit . "Hey mom." I greeted kissing her on the cheek as I sat next to dad. "Goodmorning dad, good morning everyone." I said everyone greeting me back.

I looked towards silence watching as he ate his food slowly. I smirked and went to say something but my mouth felt like it was glued shut.

What the heck?

'We have been hexed we must find the witch and kill it to be free! Or force it to tell us where the bag is!"

I nodded mentally at my wolf and looked over to Rex. He had to be the witch because he the new person in the house. Not to mention silence is too pure for that. And Rex smells of fire and goo.

I grabbed Rex dragging him into the hall making silence give me a questionable glare. I ignored him and threw the faggot against the wall. My mouth unloosened " you son of a dirty old hag how dare you hex me!" I yelled at him making him chuckle. "Awe you found out so quickly I thought I could have some more fun with it."

" take it off now!" I said already sniffing him to get the sent of the bag just incase he turned into a animal and disappeared. Witches can do basically anything they want.

"Mmm I'll think about it." He said disappearing into a cloud of smoke and reappearing a safe distance from me. " it was fun talking to you mutt."

Rex walked back into the dinning room making me furious. I went to yell after him but my mouth tightened up again. I growled and shifted into my wolf running up stairs. I went to turn into Rex room but I smelled something funny in my room.

'Over there!' I leaped onto my bed ripping my pillow off my bed and turning human again.

'Gotcha' I thought holding the bag.