Chapter 7

" listen you need to eat this and say 'Eruptum' at least 4x." I tell sci and he grabs the flower quickly. Seeming ready to just get this over with.

He looked at everyone before taking it. Almost like he was saying are you sure? He ate the blue flower with red thorns. A flower that almost seems impossible to find for a colorblind person.

"How do you feel?" Stephen asked after sci finished the chant. "I feel ... nothing." He said looking to Flo for some type of answer.

She smiled and tapped her chest. "Listen."

He closed his eyes and gasped. I jumped as he suddenly stood up. "It's gone." He said smiling taking the pills from his pocket.

"What's gone what are you talking about." Stephen said just as confused as me. "The hunger guys! The tightness in my chest it's gone! I don't feel like I'm starving or itching to rip Flo apart.

"Well that's good news ... for you but anyways off you all go I have some preparations to make in my child's room." Flo said shooing is out her plant house.

I grabbed onto her hand and said "wait you have a child?" She smiled and looked at me with her sparkling eyes. "Not YET." She whispered and pushed me through the door.

Her entire house disappeared and I was met with a pile of open land with leaves and trees.

——————————

"Do you think these pants make my butt too big?" I say and turn around at a smiling Stephen. "Heck yeah!" He says and slaps his hands together. "let's go ." He says getting up.

I smile and check out making our way to another store of his choosing. If you haven't noticed we are on a date at the mall. I decided to just give him a chance even if my brother wants to kill him.

And we are all part of a world that is nothing but crazy.  After our little I don't know you argument. He has been begging for a date which is the best way to get to know each other. So I said fuck it. Also I've gotten used to talking more Stephen has been helping me with Rex. Apparently magic can't fix trauma.

"SCI! " I jumped out of my thoughts and looked at Stephen. "Do you want small or large?" He says and points at the ice cream. "Oh um small I'm not that hungry." I says and dig into my bag for my wallet.

"I'll take a large keep the change" Stephen says. I look up at him surprised. "You know I can pay for myself I'm not a girl on a date. And on top of that I said I wasn't that hungry." He chuckled and completely ignored my rant.

He hands me my ice cream and raps and arm around me. We walk through the mall just looking at shops and buying things occasionally. I ended up eating the large ice cream not noticing how hungry I was. He gets one point for that.

"Stephen if I was falling off a cliff what's your move?" I said randomly as I shot a zombie in the head. We had stopped at GameStop and was playing the games in the window.

"Mmm I would jump after you and use my wolf powers to ram my hand into the wall. Stopping our fall. Then climb us back up to safety." He says killing all the remaining zombies I left him.

"Oh." I say and look at my shoes. He lifts my chin up and says "but if I were human I would jump after you and die with you gladly. Because there's nothing I rather do than be next to you."

"Ahem!" A lady coughed as she entered the store giving us a look. I blush and turn to the game. "Nice answer two points also I won." I manage to ramble out and walk out of GameStop.

He gasps looking at the game and rambles to himself. Something about not being himself around me and how the boy can never know.

I continue to the next store but run into someone. "Oh sorry." I say and the man looks at me not saying anything. Stephen comes and grabs my hand pulling me away.