X I I I - G o o d a n d b a d

You and me, are like good and bad

______

Yoongi was now growing worried, he decided to go in but Jimin stopped him "Jin.. can handle it.. we just have to believe in him.. if we go in their.. our lives will be at stake.. so we must wait and believe"

- - -

Jin woke up looking around, his face wasn't too beaten, but he's hands were cuffed, he saw his phone on one of the tables, and hobi's phone was also there, he looked around and slowly he moved, he was able to uncuff himself, and grabbed hobi's phone.

He heard the door knob jiggling he immediately send a text to Yoongi.

Sunshinebaby: leave this place, I'll be back okay? Be safe. - Jin

- - -

Yoongi was worried but Jimin went off, Jungkook was having a panic attack, He doesn't know what to do, but he asked Jungkook to follow his slow breathing and so he did, they escaped the unknown area and went to the motel they were staying.

"H-hyung.. w-will T-Tae b-be okay?" Jungkook said teary eye.

"Yes baby he will" Jimin kissed his forehead

Yoongi weakly smiled at them, not knowing how to comfort his two younger friends, he himself didn't feel safe knowing Hoseok was in grave danger, he was overthinking the worst.

___

Jin was ready to be beaten up like NamJoon, his eyes were slowly going back to the red glowing things.

But then he saw NamJoon.

"H-hyung" he whispered

"Are you okay?" He added

Jin slowly nodded and threw himself on NamJoon, "I should be asking you that!"

"Shh."

"T-they Went out with a feather of my wings"

"Aish.. you shouldn't have showed me your wings NamJoon-ah" Jin scolded, NamJoon only chuckled which made Jin all warm and fuzzy.

"N-now we should go.."

"But your wings? Hoseok? Tae?" Jin asked

"I will get them but you should stay outside this building, here it's a map of the building"

Jin sighed and only followed not wanting to stress the younger further.

——

Jin successful went out without being seen by the guards, he had a little hope that NamJoon's plan was fool proof.

But then he heard More gunshots, which have again triggered the inner beast in him, he then marched in.

He dodged every bullet, scoffing "you guys are predictable"

His eyes growing bright red.

He saw NamJoon's wings and grabbed it, looking for NamJoon.

He saw the younger beating the shit out of a man and opening a door revealing Hoseok.

"Here.." NamJoon plucked 6 feather from his wings.

"They were probably gonna sell my angels wings" NamJoon sighed

"Can you put this on my back hyung?" NamJoon asked

Jin nodded and placed the 2 feathers where his wings used to be placed, and it grew so bright that it was blinding "close your eyes Jin"

And then NamJoon's wings were back, he grabbed his old wings and it withered and became ashes.

NamJoon did the same with Hoseok's back "where is Tae?" He asked

Hoseok gestured to follow him.

And then he saw Taehyung "tae" Hoseok whispered

He was weak and NamJoon put the two feathers on his back revealing his wings.

"I- c-can't h-hear" Taehyung said

Hoseok picked him up "we should bring you back first" he mouthed

Taehyung understand and Hoseok asked NamJoon "I will bring Taehyung back to the dorm first"

"No one is there.. they are in a motel" Jin told.

"Aish.. we should all go and deal with them later" Hoseok eyes turning a glowing yellow.

NamJoon lifted Jin which made him blush.

"You like this?"

Jin nodded and they were back at the dorm "we'll grab the three other people" NamJoon and Hoseok said

"Are you okay" Jin slowly mouthed, Taehyung sobbed and shook his head no.

"I- can't hear.."

Jin sighed and hugged the younger.

___

Hoseok and NamJoon came to the motel to see it trashed "f**k" he muttered

They flew back to the dorm, only to see it trashed as well.

"S**tttt" Hoseok said

"So it's the good and the bad Huh?"

NamJoon clenched his jaw and nodded

_____

Go ahead and check out my profile for more stories like this!! Vote and comment your thoughts 💜