Chapter 4: What we do in the dark

Chapter 4

When his hand slipped beneath the waistband of my draw-string pants I grabbed his wrist.

“We can’t” I whispered.

“Nothing’s stopping us.” He continued to trail kisses along the column of my neck, his breath hot against my skin.

“I told you—”

“You can go back on your diet tomorrow.” And his fingers closed around my hardness. I hissed from the pleasure of it, unconsciously releasing his wrist to allow him his opportunity to explore the parts of me that craved his attention.

He spun the chair around so that we faced each other and my gaze went straight to his. His eyes were wide with mischief. His half-smile cocky with triumph. He covered my lips with his, tongues meeting and melding and fighting for control until we pulled apart— panting and winded.

“I swore I wouldn’t do this…” I panted as he released me and began to pull my pants off, urging me to raise my hips...which I did without question.

This was the reason I’d barred him from coming here...because no matter how strong my convictions were and no matter how long I tried to stand my ground, he always managed to tear me down with a single touch.

Every. Damn. Time.

 I let him remove my shirt, then watched as he made quick work of his own clothes. My gaze travelled down the length of him, coming to rest at the thatch of soft curls just above his turgid member.

Christ I’d missed this—missed him and I’d be damned if I’d spent another second ogling. I was out of the chair before he could take a step toward me and I grabbed him roughly, taking his lips. I allowed my own hand to roam, rubbing and pulling, squeezing and scraping, all the while promising myself that this would be the last time I let this happen. After tonight that was it.

 I pushed him onto the couch and covered his body with mine, a hand at his throat, another parting him and preparing him for me. He was practically panting, gripping my arms tight.

For a moment I met his eyes and he grinned—a slow widening of his mouth that only spurred my arousal and a moment later I entered him; stretching him with every snap of my hips. I took his lips again and he moaned, but I wanted more. I wanted to hear him shout, to scream my name as I rode him.

I sank my teeth into his shoulder and when he cried out my movements became faster…harder. I watched his eyes drift closed and lips part and I reached between us to grip him. His hips arched, allowing me better access and took all I could get.

I knew this body. I knew it like I knew myself. Every sensitive spot, every nook and cranny. I knew how to pleasure him; better than all those girls he scored, better than anyone, and with every plunge I showed him just what I knew, until he was practically begging me to end it.

I didn’t.

I  held off until he was only a blubbering mess beneath me and still I continued, stretching him and making him mine, my goal; to erase everyone but me and when I ordered him to open his eyes, what I saw in his impassioned gaze told me I had succeeded…at least for the night.

I took his lips again and the next time I reached between us to grip him, his nails bit into my flesh until I was sure he’d drawn blood.

I saw nothing but him. I felt my own pleasure as deeply as I felt his and I felt the love I had for him grow until the emotion brought me over the edge. I shot into him, a shuddering mess and moments later, he joined me, his body convulsing from his own release.