Stranger Things...

It's been a little over a three weeks since I brought my sister from my Aunt's to the pack house, and I had barely seen her. In between her school and Ben there was nearly no time for the two of us. I still didn't know what had happened that day but it seems to have been forgotten.

I hadn't really seen Tyrone either, he was always busy with pack business and rogues that seemed to be popping up more frequently now.

For the most part I was just with Todd, YEAH! I know, we have become nearly inseperable since our little kiss. Well... not so little but you get the idea. I loved spending time with him too, he has this calm aura about him, that instantly calms me, and makes me feel relaxed.

Today however, we were at the creek, and I was having a blast! Todd was hilarious, running around and prancing through the water like a happy puppy- no pun intended- laughing constantly and splashing around. I grinned as I bolted away from him; we were playing chasing, water style.

Running through the water I dived once I reached a deep enough part and then bolted out of the water and across the bank. I could hear Todd behind me, laughing hysterically, and suddenly I squealed, being lifted off my feet and thrown over his shoulder. I burst out laughing, as he easily ran me back over to the creek and jumped in- WITH ME STILL ON HIS SHOULDER!

Todd's feet had clearly touched the bottom because the next second we were both propelled from under the water and back into the open air. Blowing out a huge gust of air, I continued laughing my skin a*ss off. Todd patted my butt, roaring with laughter when I squealed again and threw me onto the bank on my back side. His dark hair was tosselled and somehow managed to look sexy, his gorgeous eyes were smouldering as he stared at me, I ducked my head a little.

He smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling, "Hey."

I smiled in return, "Hi."

"You're so beautiful, Petal." (Petal had become his nickname for me).

I wrapped my calves around his thighs, "You're not bad yourself, Toddles."

Todd's smile widdened a little, "Petal?"

"Mm?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked softly.

I paused, now I know what you're thinking, 'Ner ner ner, slutty slutty, you have a mate, ner ner ner', but you try sitting around letting the world go by while your 'mate' blatantly avoids you. No. Just no.

I nodded slowly, "Course you can."

Todd's body moved even more inbetween my legs, his arms either side of me, his hands on the ground, he leant forward, his eyes never leaving mine. I pulled closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, my face inches from his. Todd's mouth curved in a crooked smile quickly before he gently pressed his lips to mine.

My whole body burn with recognition to this kiss, a slight moan escaping my mouth as he began to deepen the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, and mine his. One of his hands wrapped around my back, lifting me of the ground with one arm, backing up and kneeling us both into the cool water of the creek.

Carefully, he pulled back, his eyes connecting with mine once more, his eyes glowing golden, I smiled, my finger tips lightly brushing along his cheek bone. Todd's eyes closed for a moment, his head tilting into my hand as I cupped his face.

"You're so gentle, Toddles."

Todd opened his eyes, which were now back to their normal hazel, "Of course, Petal, you're so soft, being gentle is the only way TO touch you."

I smiled again, softly pressing my lips to his once, and then pulling away, Todd let me swim away easily.

A/N:

HEEEEEEY GUYS!

I AM SOOOOO SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG !!

WRITERS BLOCK IS A LITTLE *BLEEP*!

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT THE MOMENT, SO I'LL FIND A WAY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY!

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!

LOVE YOUS ALL, THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT.

XXX

VOTE COMMENT YA KNOW :)