Dance battle

Callum POV:
This girl was good. Like really good. Better than me? Maybe~ that is why I challenged her to a dance battle. F@ck. what was I thinking?! This girl was damn amazing! She did tricks I've never seen before! It was almost like she didn't have any bones in her body! But being the stubborn boy I was I didn't back down. I pulled out my hip hop moves, not expecting her to be able do any hip hop. Boy was I wrong. She could do hip hop as well! I was in deep sh!t.
"Had enough?"she asked
Hmm maybe I could trick her in a way. Maybe.
"No way, baby" I replied. Her face flushed and she almost fell of the stage. Mission accomplished.

Rose POV:
This dude was getting on my nerves. He want to play dirty I'll play dirty. 😈
"Oh honey, guess what? Imma finish you off" I said, noticing a slight blush on his face. Nah probably just my imagination. I pulled out some of my best moves and he couldn't keep up. Soon the song was done and it was clear I had won.
"Take that baby"I said doing a fake mic drop.
"I'll beat you one day, señorita"he replied.
"Yeah right"
"Put your hands together for our new champion!"the dj exclaimed raising my hand. This was the best night ever!
"What's yo name little one?"he asked
"Use a nick name like mine" I saw Callum mouth
"Umm, Tigress"I said tigers were my fav big cat.
"Give it up for Tigress!" Dj shouted.

~~time-skip~~
It was 2:00 and I had to go home.
"Señorita, shall we go?"Callum asked me
"Sure" I replied as he took me up bridal style and carried me home. Once at home I could barely sleep. I had the best night ever!