Chapter 13

Instead of answering he kissed me. At first I was kinda shocked, because I didn't expect him to kiss me, but then I leaned in. He gave a satisfied sigh and I smiled lightly. One of my hands was on his cheek, the other one ran down his body and stopped at his waist. I pulled him as close as possible. His hands were in my hair and played with it.

I licked at his bottom lip and asked for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly and my tongue explored every inch of his mouth. He let out a moan. I love this kind of noises he gives me.
Our tongues began to fight for dominance and after about a minute I won. I let go of the kiss and leaned over him, only to kiss him again. I supported myself with one hand next to his head and with the other one I drove under his T-shirt. He moaned again and I realized how I wanted more of him.

I began to kiss his cheek, then his jaw and then down his neck. I searched for a soft point and sucked his warm and pale skin. He moaned again. '(y-y/n),' he pressed out. I looked up at him. 'Is everything okay?' I asked the short boy. Our breath was heavy. He nodded and I began to kiss his neck again. I left a lot of hickeys.
I kissed him again on the lips. He softly pushed me away and I lay down next to him. Then he climbed on top of me. His eyes reflected lust and now he began to caress my neck. He sucked at a sensitive spot and it made me moan. He chuckled a bit as he saw what he was doing to me.

'Shoyo, I don't think we should go further for now,' I slightly smiled and he nodded. 'Yeah, I think so too,' he agreed. He went down from me and I pulled him into my arms. He cuddled his head into my chest and let out a satisfied sigh. 'What are we now?' the ginger asked. 'What do you want us to be?' I asked back. He was silent for a second. 'You don't need to answer if you don't know it yet,' I said, trying to hide how nervous I was. 'No, it's not like that..' he said. 'But?' I looked down at him curiously. 'I don't know how to say it,' he mumbled. I giggled, 'Yeah I like you too. So.. do you wanna be my boyfriend?'.

He looked up to me and smiled happily. Then he began to nod like an idiot. I chuckled and kissed him again. We pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. Brown met (e/c).

He putted his head again in my chest and I wrapped my arms closer around him. After a few moments we both fell asleep.

The next morning my mum walked into the room and waked us up. We both looked at her in confusion as she began to giggle. 'Breakfast's ready,' she smiled and I nodded, then she left the room again.
'Good morning,' I said and pecked Shoyo's lips. He giggled, 'Good morning (y/n)'.

We both clothed up and went down to the kitchen. Mum already left for work. 'Are we gonna tell the others?' Shoyo asked and bit into his pancake. 'If they ask we tell them the truth,' I said and shrugged my shoulders. 'Sounds good,' Sunnyboy smiled and I blushed a bit. We both ate our breakfast and talked about random stuff.

I walked to the shed and took out our bikes. We rode to our school. 'Didn't Daichi talk about this guy who's coming back? Karasuno's guardian deity or something,' I asked Shoyo. 'Yeah you're right,' he responded. We arrived school and went to our classes. 'See ya later, babe,' I grinned and he began to blush. 'I-Idiot!' he shouted after me and I giggled.

After classes I walked into gym and saw Kageyama and Shoyo training. 'Hey!' I shouted and Shoyo looked at me, not paying attention too the ball. It hitted his head and me and Kageyama began to laugh. 'Not funny,' he grumbled as he rubbed his head. 'Aww, did my baby get hurt?' I asked in a childish voice. He nodded and I kissed his forehead. We forgot that Kageyama was also there. Kags coughed and we looked at him. 'So you're dating now?' he asked and Shoyo nodded happily. 'Congrats,' he said, smiling lightly. 'Thank you,' we smiled back.

Kageyama tried to hit a bottle at the opposite of the net. Shoyo jumped in between, trying to receive the ball. 'BOKE HINATA BOKE! I WOULD'VE HITTED THE BOTTLE OF YOU DIDN'T JUMPED IN!' he yelled and I chuckled, sitting at the edge of the field. Hinata walked over to me as Kageyama tried it again.

But out of nowhere a boy appeared, took the ball and played it perfectly to the position of the setter. We all looked surprised. 'WOAR! WHO ARE YOU?!' Shoyo yelled. 'My name's Nishinoya Yuu and I'm the libero of the team,' he smiled proudly.

Daichi, Sugawara and Tanaka walked into the gym. 'NISHINOYA!' they shouted. 'Welcome back!' Daichi smiled. 'Hey guys!' he said. And then Kiyoko walked in and he looked up. 'OH MY GOD ITS KIYOKO! COME TO MY Arms, SWEET MOMMA!' the boy yelled. He ran towards her and she slapped him. 'Like a horny tornado,' Shoyo mumbled and I chuckled a bit.

'Guys, this is Nishinoya Yuu, our guardian diety,' Daichi smiled. We all introduced ourself to the libero. Nishinoya nodded and turned around to Daichi. 'Hey, did he also come back?' the short boy asked and the captain shook his head. 'Well, if he doesn't come back, I'm also not coming back either,' he said and was about to leave the gym. 'Nishinoya!' Sugawara shouted, but he was already gone.

'Who didn't come back?' I asked our captain. Our ace, Asahi Asumane,' he answered and I nodded.
'Our team has an ace?!' Hinata shouted. 'Yeah, or at least had, ' Sugawara said with a sad voice.
What happened, that Nishinoya doesn't want to come back when Asahi doesn't come back either?

I'm glad that I finally managed to get you guys together ;))

If you find some spelling or grammar mistakes, please let me know so I can correct them.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day/night/whatever xD