Chapter 16: Curious.

Kiana's POV:

I woke up before my alarm rang so it's currently quarter to 5 so I sat from my bed and opened my curtains, I can clearly see the view here and it's still dark, today is Tuesday and as usual I don't want to get up already. I admit it im lazy. Haha!

While im dozing off, I was thinking about something random. Like overthinking or what,, you know cause im getting more attached to Jimin nor especially when we get both together in the same room, same place,, these past few days I can remember the actions of his that he do every single time or day with me. Honestly his actions are making me weak, supposedly it's one of my weaknesses, and that's why I don't know what to do when im with him.

Well I noticed that Jimin was flirting in once these past... but he is still a playboy. And it won't ever change. There is so many questions from my head that he is making me curious...

I saw my diary notebook there at my desk, I took it and write something about that suddenly came up to my mind.

"Every time I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would."

                                                    ~Kiana

After I wrote it,, I felt that something hot liquid was just flowing down to my cheeks, and it was came from my eyes. I then realized I teared up.

Why are you making me felt this way Jimin-ah...? I hate you so much...

I was startled when my alarm rang so immediately turned it off and keep my diary inside my side drawer then finally stood up to get ready for school.

I went to my bathroom and did my usual routine, then I worn my bathrobe first and dried my hair and curled them. And after that I put a light makeup on face and put some setting spray so I can't be looked horrible infront of other people.

Even im stressed, i should still beautiful.😎

Lastly, I worn my uniform and my shoes as well, then I finally fixed my things, went down stairs and headed at the dining room.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning sweetie!" Eomma said and I seated beside Tiana who was busy from eating.

After a few minutes I finished my breakfast so I stood up from my seat to bid a goodbye to them.

"I gotta go now." I said and kissed them on their cheeks.

"Take care sweetie! see you later!" She said.

"Ne... eomma, see you all later! Bye!" I said and finally went inside the car and left.

While I was heading to my school I was remembering what happened to me and Jimin last night. And that was an epic!

But i still hate him from making me cried and scared on the crazu fucking stupid clown prank. -_-

Good thing we both get rid out of the room, well thanks to me I saw that friking window infront.

I guess that person behind Jimin last night is laughing from our craziness.

After 15 minutes I arrived the school and the girls are waiting at the entrance gate, as soon as possible my driver stopped i went out the car and met the girls.

"There she is!" Rina shouted and pointed at me.

What's going on...?

"Waeyo? There's any something wrong?" I asked still clueless.

"Well, nothing's wrong but... congrats! For being club president!" Chloe said.

"Oh... thanks." I simply said.