Chapter two:the Stalker

I parked my car in Jake's driveway and slowly walked up to his door. I rang the doorbell because his mom and dad have work and usually leave at 5. he opened the door and told me quietly "I think someones stalking me." I looked at him very confused. he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. he locked the door and put a chair in front of it. I asked confused "whos your stalker?" I wish I have not asked that and he said politely "that kid..." he pointed to his window ad there was a boy, look like he was 13. he had a mask on that had a big yellow smiley face kind of creepy but he looked so young. so I wasn't that afraid. I looked at him and said with a shiver going down my spine " uhh....whos that. he responded "I don't know, a lot of kids live down in my neighborhood so it could be anyone. I thought it couldn't get any more scared the lights went out, and I could not see a thing... I heard a jake scream " he's gone!" and I ran, and I hit my head on something and got knocked out. I woke up and I was tied up and there was duct tape over my mouth I saw I was in Jake's basement. I heard a muffled scream I tried to make it out and I think it said "h-help!" there was this light at the ceiling and it turned on. I looked to my left and there was jake, trying to escape. and I saw the kid at the top of the stairs. I heard him say quietly "if you stop trying to escape i wont hurt you." then he stopped he was crying and I barely ever see him cry so my eyes started getting wet. he walked down the stairs and walked up to me. he ripped off the duct tape and said "if you don't tell me about your dream last night... I will hurt you" he pulled out a knife and put it on the ground. he went to jake and said something but I could not hear what he said. I looked at the wall and I saw it, all the pictures of me from my dream with the drawings on them too. and the pictures of the kids and it said on all of the kid's pictures "friends"