Chapter 1

A man walking towards the exit of busy airport with black shades which hides his eyes and give more appeal to his well sculpted face with his eight bodyguards surrounding him. Despite being a  busy day he catches attention of each and every person present there. Their eyes drawn to him like magnet .
  Yet he pays no heed to anyone.
  The man whose personality speaks power and danger ,who has this aura of dark Alpha is none other than the present King of Jaipur." Sidharth Singh Rathore "...... 
     Sidharth has just landed in Jaipur from his private plane from London .
  This past month Sidharth has gone to London for a business where there was some issues in his company's branch ..."THE RATHORE ENTERPRISE ".
      There has been continuous internal trading of company's information .
The problem has been solved temporarily for a time regard but with further investigation it came into light that the problem and fraud lies in main branch of company.
  " Mr.Singh" P.A of Sidharth his very trusted man or we can say his right hand right now informing him about the same while making a exit from airport.

      On reaching at the exit gate two Range Rover with high security is waiting for him. A bodyguard opens the door for Sidharth as he gets in two bodyguards sits in front one on driver seat and one on passenger seat and his P.A sits with him as informing him about the company's issues.
       "The profits as shown in the records is not exactly recieved by the company there has been fraud . Someone is stealing from my company . Information regarding plans is well received by the rivals they are going a step ahead of us someone trusted and close is misusing my trust.....Damn it!!!!!
   Wait till I get my hands on them its time to show them that Sidharth Singh Rathore is not someone who you mess with.."
               " Mr. Singh get me the best CA and Business lawyer I don't care how you do this but if find them in bloody north pole get them here . Did you get that?"
             "But Sir we already have our CA" replied Mr. Singh.
  "AND they bloody can't do anything if they had done we would not have been facing this pronlem right now"...
     " Rest of the discussion tomorrow and u can take leave after this I'll not be needing u"
         Yes Sir!  . replied Mr.Singh..

Sidharth P.O.V
      As the car takes me to my palace it gives me some relief from all this tension.
     After a month away from my motherland I missed it. Despite being lived half of my life in London I am connected to my land. The connection which I share with it is beyond words. This place is my family so even if we have a business in London I love to live here in my nation ...❤
   At the age of 35 i have seen many things. Came across many people and many places but my heart lies here.
          The place where i was born spent my early childhood the place where my grandmother lives my sister lives where my people lives.....
Ohhhh shit!!!!  talking about them in this chaos i forgot to bring gifts for them and this time they are not gona leave me....shit!!! Shit!!