27*

study buddy 🤓

mr. tutor 📝:
taeeeeee ☹️☹️☹️

ber sad aq ngayon ☹️

I demand you na suyuin mo ko 😤

study buddy 🤓:
you do know na magkatabi lang tayo right? nag message ka pa

suyuin? I never did anything wrong tho?

and get off your phone, the clinical instructor might see

mr. tutor 📝:
IHHHHH KAHIT NAAAAA

TALK TO MEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

study buddy 🤓:
later when it's lunch time, patapos narin naman na yung discussion

mr. tutor 📝:
hMP

Following what his suitor said, the younger put his phone down and laid his head on his desk instead, grumbling and pouting quietly. Taehyung didn't fail to notice it. So he then took Jungkook's hand and intertwined it with his, hoping this small action will suffice until the bell rings. The latter's grumbling stopped and felt his hand heat up when the older held his hand.

"H-huy baka may makakita" Jungkook whispered.

"No they won't. We're hiding it from plain sight anyway"

After a few more minutes, the lecture finally ended making all the students in the room fix their things and have their one hour lunch break. Taehyung was about to break their hold but Jungkook did otherwise, the older just let him accept his whims.

"Ayaw mo ba mag-lunch, kooks?"

"H-hindi naman sa ganon. N-ninenerbyos lang ako hahahhah"

"What's there to be nervous about?"

"Eh kasi plano ko nang sabihin sa mga kaibigan ko about us, pero kasi they mentioned certain... stuff about my dating life, lalo na si Jimin. I don't know, I'm just paranoid. Nagdadalawang isip na ako kung itutuloy ko pa ba to. Baka after ko sabihin sa kanila to, FO na kaming lahat ng dahil sakin. sHET AYOKO NA-"

"Hey hey your rambling, calm down. I'm sure they'll accept us. Well, I hope they do"

"Alam mo ikaw mas lalo mo 'kong pinapakaba eh! Shetshetshet ano na gagawin ko-"

"Do you want me to accompany you then?"

"HA? SIRA KA BA? DI PWEDE MAS LALO AKO KAKABAHAN- wait teka, parang maganda yan? Para ma-meet mo na rin sila personally"

"Well whatever is your decision, I'll still support it" Jungkook looked at him with adoration and pouted. He buried his face on Taehyung's chest while the latter spooned Jungkook.

"Ok, final na. Samahan mo 'ko. Pero sasabihin ko pa sa kanila na sasabay ka sakin ngayon" Jungkook took his phone out to inform his friends' group chat about the matter. Taehyung let go of his hold of Jungkook to prepare to leave.

"Are you ready to go?" Jungkook nodded.

---

"Jimin! Andito ako!" Yelled Jin as he spotted his younger friend in the crowd. Jimin looked at the direction where his name was called and smiled brightly. He quickly headed to his older friend and embraced him with all his might.