Sleep like a winter bear

Taehyung home scene:
Authors pov:

The tension hung thick in the air as the door creaked open, revealing a kind-faced woman in her forties. "Hello?" she greeted warmly, the group instantly assuming she was the woman they were looking for, "Aunt Rosey?"

Without a word, the men surged past her, leaving Auntie Rosey bewildered. "Wait! Where are you going?" she called after them, her voice laced with confusion. "Who are you? Why are you entering my home?"

"Auntie Rosey, please, no fuss," Yoongi muttered through gritted teeth, his impatience evident. "We're just here for Taehyung. Kindly step aside."

The woman's eyes widened in fear as she noticed the guns in their hands. She instinctively took a step back, her voice trembling as she stammered, "P-please, don't hurt me. I... I don't understand."

Sensing her terror, Jimin attempted to calm the situation. "Ma'am, please don't worry," he reassured her gently. "We won't harm you. Just stay calm."

A voice from within the house called out, "Rosey, what's going on? Who's at the door?" The voice stopped abruptly as the figure rounded the corner and saw the group of men standing in the hallway. Jungkook's eyes widened in recognition.

Jungkook's voice hardened as he demanded, "Where is Taehyung?"

Lee, despite attempting to appear composed, stammered, "W-why are you asking about him?"

"Don't waste my time with questions," Jungkook warned, his patience wearing thin. "Just step aside." He attempted to move past Lee, but the older man stood firm.

Lee extended his arm, barring their way to the stairs. "Please, what's going on? Why are you here?" Rosey pleaded, her eyes welling up with tears. "Taehyung has done nothing wrong. He's an innocent boy. Please, leave him alone."

Lee echoed his wife's plea, his voice rising in panic. "No, you can't take him!"

Yoongi, fueled by frustration, moved to strike Lee, but Jimin intervened. "Yoongi Hyung, please," he pleaded, grabbing his friend's arm to prevent further escalation.

"Please, let me try," Jimin said calmly, gently guiding Yoongi back. He then approached Uncle Lee and Rosey Aunty, encouraging them to sit on the couch. Kneeling before them, he spoke in a soothing voice.

"Uncle Lee, Rosey Aunty, please understand. Taehyung is in danger, and we're here to help, to protect him. We care about him deeply, even though we're not related by blood. We have an important mission, and it's to ensure Taehyung's safety."

Jimin continued, softening his tone further, "To avoid overwhelming you with details, just know that Taehyung is in a sensitive situation. We believe it's crucial to get him out of here before anyone else arrives with potentially harmful intentions. Please, trust us. He's precious to us, and we want to see him safe."

Uncle Lee and Rosey Aunty exchanged bewildered glances, their expressions filled with confusion and worry. Tears streamed down Rosey Aunty's face as she began to speak, "Why is he in danger? Who is after him? Why is this happening to our innocent boy? He's already been through so much..." However, Uncle Lee cut her off, clenching his jaw, and a tense silence filled the room.

"Please understand, Uncle Lee and Rosey Aunty," Namjoon pleaded, attempting to explain the gravity of the situation. "We can't disclose everything currently, but someone is indeed trying to harm Taehyung. We don't know the exact reason ourselves, but we're determined to protect him."

Rosey Aunty, on the verge of revealing something, was once again interrupted by Uncle Lee, his actions raising suspicion amongst the group. Their concern for Taehyung intensified as they noticed this.