24:

Warning: There will be some paragraphs of writing in these next few chapters just to fill in the story a little bit. ~ R.G

Lilyflower

Lilyflower.ev: Just pulling up with Dorcas and Marlene. This is only the front! Sirius was right, this is amazing!!
Tagged: M.leanbeans, Gryffin.dorc, Siriusly.gay

Comments:

Siriusly.gay: I told you. 🙃
S.S.Snapes: James and I are inside already, Sirius is late because he was too busy taking pictures with Clementine and texting to actually get here.
M.leanbeans: Typical. What about Remus and Peter?
J.Potthead: Remus was here but Pete got a flat tyre and didn't want to call his parents so Remus went to fix it for him. He left a while ago so they should be back soon.
Petey.Pancakes: We are right behind you, stop texting and park so we can get in.

.....................................................

The three girls in the car turned around as they heard a loud car horn to see a grey Honda CR V with a rather unimpressed looking Peter in the drivers seat and a sleeping Remus next to him. Of course, after the loud beep of the horn, Remus was no longer sleeping - In fact he jumped up and looked around frantically before settling his glare on Peter who shot him a guilty smirk. The girls pulled into the driveway of the towering building and the boys soon followed, stepping out of the car and looking up at the huge house. It was old, yes, and definitely needed some new windows but overall, it wasn't in too bad a shape. Soon after, Sirius pulled in to the driveway on Clementine and stepped off, discarding his helmet onto the pavement in front of the steps leading up to the house. He greeted everyone with his usual smirk and started towards the house. With everyone there, they climbed the stairs and stepped inside the Manor, spreading out to explore the mansion.