Damon Salvatore

*Y/n's POV*

I just moved here since the incident at my dad's house. We got into a fight over something stupid and he ended up kicking me out. I decided it was best that I left my hometown for a little bit and come live with my mom in Mystic Falls.

"Hey, mom!" I said as I walked through the door of her house.

"Hey sweetie, welcome back. I was thinking you go out and explore the town. It's pretty small so you won't get lost, maybe make some friends." my mom suggested cheerfully. I nodded, put my bags down, and left the old brick house, beginning the newest chapter in my life.

*Damon's POV*

I was on my way to the grill to deal with some Klaus stuff when this beautiful girl caught my eye. She was (s/c) skin, (h/c) hair, wore an (f/c) mini skirt. I was too busy watching her flawless figure that I didn't notice she was walking straight towards me. I panicked and brushed back my raven hair pack with my fingers, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Hey, stranger." She said playfully.

"Hey cutie," I said suddenly gaining confidence, "What's your name?"

She smiled, showing her dimples and replied "Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n. I just moved here from Richmond."

"I'm Damon Salvatore. I thought you moved from heaven because your prettier than an angel," I said attempting to flirt with her. She obviously took it as a compliment because a light blush spread across her cheeks.

"Well, stranger" she began " do you know any places that are hiring right now?"

"Of course, baby" I started thrilled Y/n wanted my help, "follow me." She stayed close by me as I walked her to the Mystic Grill. We arrived and saw the Mystic gang which included Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Matt, Caroline, Jeremy, and unfortunately Tyler.

"Hey guys, this is Y/n. she just moved here from Richmond."

They just smiled and nodded, but I could sense Tyler eyeing her. I growled at him under my breath knowing everyone exact Jeremy and Y/n could hear me. I could tell he got the message when he stood up and said "Sorry guys. I got to go, but catch ya later." Tyler frantically rushed out of the Mystic Grill and I smiled, earning a glare from Caroline.

*Y/n's POV*

The stocky boy got up and left, but I could tell he was uncomfortable. I thought that maybe it was because of me since I was new here and all. My mind was racing before Damon put his arm around me and said: "Shh Y/n, I can tell you're a little bit nervous, but I promise these guys will learn to love you."

'Damn' I thought to myself 'Damon is pretty sexy when he says my name in that deep voice of his.' Soon, the rest of the group left, leaving only me, Damon, and another girl.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Elena, sorry about the rest of the group, they get a little weird around new people."

I grinned and said "Yea, I could te-" but before I could finish my sentence, her phone rang and she rushed out of the restaurant.

'Wow, I'm really fitting in just great' I thought to myself sarcastically. I turned to Damon and said, "Well this is awkward"

"Yep," he said popping the 'p' and smirked, "I guess this will just have to be a date then. Just you and me."

I blushed fiercely and stuttered out "U-u-um. I m-mean y-y-yea. S-sure."

"Great, now let me buy you a drink hot stuff," Damon said obviously happy that we're alone.

"Ok," I whispered. I could tell this was the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

-sav_parker