Kai Parker

*Y/n's POV*

I were new to Mystic Falls. iI had no friends, well not yet at least. I was wandering around town hoping to learn your way around. I walked in and out of stores buying some clothes for myself. I was starting to get a bit hungry, seeing as it was 3 pm. I stumbled into the Mystic Grill, the weight of the bags starting to take a toll on when when I ran into a from chest.
"I'm so so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and these bags are so heavy . Is there anyway I can make it up to you..." I paused mid-sentence looking up . I was met with a handsome man who was smirking down at me.

"Kai. My name is Kai." I blushed realizing how much I rambled and looked down at my shoes. He took my chin in his fingers and gently pulled my face up so I was looking in his eyes.

"It's ok princess. You can make it up to me by having lunch with me today. Also, whats your name?" Kai asked.

"My names Y/n" i said feeling my cheeks getting hotter from the nickname. "And yes I will go to lunch with you today Kai." I smiled and sat down in the nearest booth with him following close behind.

I smiled at him again knowing that this was the start to a great relationship.

Sorry this chapter was so short. I didn't have much time to write today. Also sorry for the slow updates.

-sav_parker