75th hunger games .1

I stand ready to enter the arena. 

Flaxe stands adjusting my costume. 

"Once again, I do not know the conditions, but this my dear," she tells me whilst rubbing the material in between her fingers, " is a wet suit". 

I was already aware of that, but I still thank her. 

She stands back and begins to look more serious. She looks up and stares me straight in the eyes. 

"Whatever happens in those games, I want you to remember who the real enemy is, and what you need to do". 

I look at her quizzically. 

Does she know of the plan, is she part of the rebellion?

As I think to ask her, 'do you know?', she places a finger to her lips, telling me not to say anything so I don't. 

We hear an announcement telling us that we have sixty seconds remaing before we are to be sent up. 

The doors to my pod begin to close. 

I begin to ask Flaxe what is happening, this didn't happen last time, they only close at the last minute, but she can't hear me and she looks just as confused as I am. 

That's when the elevator door opens and four peacekeepers walk in. 

I try to shout at Flaxe, try to get her to turn. 

And she does, at the last second. 

One of them strike her in the face, sending her to the ground. 

I begin to scream, but they can't hear me, and even if they could they wouldn't care for my words. 

The others begin to beat down on her. 

She is unable to defend herself, as she lies there bloodied and bruised. 

They begin to pull her body away. I am unsure if she is dead or unconscious. 

I bang on the glass attempting to get some attention, but nothing. 

My pod begins shooting up as I crouch down and yell for Flaxe. 

Before I know it I am in the arena. 

Claudius Templesmith announces, "ladies and gentlemen, let the seventy-fifth hunger games begin!"

I quickly begin to gather myself together. 

I know I have some allies in this arena, but some still remain my enemy.

I only have sixty seconds to bare my thoughts. 

So, I quickly look around to find those that I trust, the only one I manage to lay my eyes upon is Peeta, he is two bases over, with another tribute in between us, and Enobaria on the other side of me. 

Peeta catches my eye and manages to give me a smile. 

The other tribute looks over and gives me a disguted look. 

I plan to make a run for the cornucopia and grab any weapon I can find and then try and find one of my allies before searching for the rest. 

Before I know it, counting down from ten begins. 

When the gongs sounds I waste no time, I dive straight into the water and begin to make my way onto the nearest strip of land. 

As soon as I make it I turn back to look for Peeta, I see him in the water struggling in a fight with the other tribute.