Chapter II - Ancient secret weapon

Everyone yelled Stevonnie, Lapis caught them with Her water hands while The fusion completely lost The track of her surroundings and got poofed by Bismuth, Peridot and Alexandrite. The gems fell on The floor revealing a mysterious unkown gem.

Meanwhile Lapis gently put Connie and Steven on The ground - Steven no longer screaming which made Connie really worried. Connie instantly ran up to Steven. He was twitching on The ground with a big frown on his face, unconcious but clearly in a lot of pain.
The Crystal gems bubbled The parts of fusion and yelled out Steven, running up to him. Connie still holding Steven and crying, Pearl rushed to check Steven and tried to hug him.
PEARL NO- Garnet tried to reach out for Pearl, Pearl poofed right away as soon as she touched Steven with Her fingertip. Everyone just standing There froze in schock, Peridot broke The silence screaming:
What IS THIS!?

Bismuth carefully approeched The weapon and analyzed it, Connie started feeling that Steven was losing his body heat.
- UM. STEVEN? STEVEN!? - Connie shouted and checked his breath, everyone leaning over Steven confused and terrified about The whole situation. Amethyst took Pearl and put Her safely in Her pocket.
Connie let out a sigh of relief, he was breathing but very weekly she noticed his skin got bland and fingertips purpleish. Amethyst exclaimed and shouted: W-What are you doing!? Check his gem!
Amethyst pulled Connie out of The way and reached for Steven lying on ground completely powerlessly, thankfully Garnet grabbed Her in Time.
Didnt you see what happend to Pearl??? - Garnet said annoyed
Then Bismuth turned around and exclaimed:
Listen to Garnet...You will poof when you'll Touch him.
But. WHYYYyyyYyyy!!!- Peridot shouted extending the y a bit too much.

Bismuth deactivated The mysterious weapon and began to explain.
- Honestly, I have no idea how theygot it But they certainly don't make these nowdays.
This, This what Im holding right now is The Reality Crusher..
Everyone's eyes widen up.
Wait..It cant be..How did they get The homeworld's ultra weapon.. - Garnet asked
Thats The thing, they must've been planning this for years. When were you guys last Time on strawberry field? - Bismuth asked
Amethyst not sure if it matters responded: I havent been There in 4 years!
I cant imagine how Long it must've taken them mining and searching for this thing, and Then even longer for fixing it because it SURELY wasnt in Perfect condition when mined.
WhAT do We dO !? - Connie panicked with tears in Her eyes, Garnet put Her hand on Connie's shoulder but it didnt seem to calm Her.
Lapis carefully without touching his skin pulled Steven's shirt up to reveal his gem radiating White zaps and having a long symmetrical crack.
Everyone gasped, Connie put Her hands over Her mouth. Amethyst looked at Garnet for some kind of response or order, Garnet literally froze (most likely coming from Sapphire's side) and couldn't make a single word.
Everyone was frozen, finally Bismuth broke The ice. (Ahahaha im so f funny)
- WE SHOULD GET HIM TO ROSE'S FOUNTAIN IMMEDITALY.
Amethyst interrupted
- NO! TO THE HUMAN HOSPITAL! IF HE'S LOSING HEAT IT HAS TO DO SOMETHING WITH HIS HUMAN BODY! - Amethyst shouted at Bismuth with tears in Her eyes.
Lapis joined The argument stating that everyone should stop fighting.
Amethyst and Bismuth were having an argument as Lapis held unconcious Peridot, Connie was crying her eyes out and Garnet just stared at Steven still frozen in place.

Fortunately, Greg arrived noticing Steven isn't home. Connie was checking his pupils to see if they react to Light, but they were gray- it made no sense to Connie since he's breathing...Did he lose sight?...
Bismuth and Amethyst started pushing eachother, Greg hugged Steven and Connie broke down.
- SHUT UUUUP! - She screamed with all Her lungs locking everyone's view on herself. Bismuth gave Amethyst a sorry and guilty look, Amethyst did The same and hugged Bismuth.
Peridot Then woke up gasping for air. Bismuth Then tapped Garnet on shoulder to give Her Comfort, she unfroze but still stared at The weakling.
- Garnet, should we really take him to The hospital..? - Bismuth exclaimed
- We need to get him to The hospital, we all know how fragile humans can be, Then we can take Care of The gem. - Garnet said adjusting Her visor.
- B-But Garnet! This is a straight Perfect cut through The whole gem! THE WHOLE GEM - Amethyst said with wide eyes waving Her hands around.
- I know Amethyst, but that's just what feels best right now.
- I. -  Amethyst didnt want to start another argument so she bit her tongue this time and sighed.

The gems then got Greg to pick up Steven and put him into his van to get him to a hospital.