The talk

Megs POV next day

I was sitting on my throne watching over the veicons and starscream. But I watched starscream closely to insure that he dose not fail on a simple task. I soon see (Y/N) inter the control room walking over to talk with soundwave. I am in love with (Y/N) and want to keep her/him to my self and I love starscream just as much but do not show it whatsoever. The only one on this warship that knows this is my third in command soundwave. Watching (Y/N) talk to soundwave made me jealous so I walked over to
(Y/n) and pick her/him up and put her/him on my shoulder plating and walked back to my throne to talk to her/him about becoming my queen/king.
(Y/n)s POV
I was just talking to soundwave when out of nowhere I was picked up by megs and takin to sit on megs throne with him. I was confused on what megs needed my for but I will find out soon enough because we arrived at megs throne. Megs takes a set on his throne and sat me on the arm rest. Megs looked down at me with a serious look and soon started to talk. "(Y/n) I have been needing to talk to you about something" megs said. I looked into his glowing purple optics and said "What do you need to talk to me about megs" I asked. Megs took a deep breath and closed his optics then reopened them. "I have been wanting to ask you if you will become my queen/king and role by my side" megs asked. I looked at where I know he was at because where his voice is and I know I looked shocked so I just nodded because I did not trust my mouth to speak.

( ?????) POV

I was in the shadows of the control room and listened in on megatron and (y/n)s talk and my spark almost shattered when I seen (y/n) nod her/his head yes. So I was going to confront megatron about (y/n) being the new queen/king of the Decepticons. Because she/he is to be my sparkmate but megatron has to steal things that don't belong to him.

Sorry for not posting sooner but school.