The ride

(Y/n POV time skip
Next day
I was sitting on meg's shoulder plating while he was walking around.The war ship to see if starscream snuck onto the ship. But could not finish the morning with punishment to the seeker and instead is going to a energon mine. I had to be left with knockout in the medical bay and sit for a few hours.
Knockout's pov 
I was buffing my self when lord megatron called and said I had to watch (Y/n so he can go to scout out a energon mine. So I quickly finished buffing my paint job. Soon (Y/n will come. I soon see megatron walk in with (y/n) sitting on his shoulder "Hello my lord". As I got down on one knee plating then stood up and looked at (Y/n) and said " Hello to you as well (Y/n) how is your day going". She/he looked in the direction of my voice and said " Hi knockout and my day is going well how is yours". I smiled at him/her and said " My day has been going well (Y/n)." Soon Lord megatron handed (Y/n) to me and went to walk off but was stopped by (Y/n) saying " Come back soon megs." Then megatron turned his helm and did something that was not expected he smiled and with that he walked away. Soon after (Y/n) was getting bored so I came up with the idea to take him/her out for a drive. So I asked if he/she wanted to go out on a drive. " So (y/n) want to go out on a drive." As soon as I asked his/her face lit up and replaced with a node so I put him/ her on the ground and transformed into my atl mode and opened my door. I soon asked "Ready to go (Y/n)." Ones I got a quick node back I asked soundwave for a bride in the medbay and we where of in the desert little ways outside of jasper navada. I drove close to jasper but stayed a little distance away just to have a quick and easy escape if the auto bot find my signal. We drove all along the outskirts of navada until I was comed by soundwave that Lord Megatron will be back to the warship and would be mad if (Y/n) was not back when he gets there.
(Y/n)'s POV
When megatron was gone I got bored and I could tell that someone probably knockout was looking at me. Then I heard Knockout say something that brightened my day. " So (Y/n) want to go out on a drive." My face lit up really fast and I gave a nod that I wanted to go on a drive. So I felt Knockout pick me up and put me on the ground and I heard him transform right in front of me. Once i was in Knockout ask " Ready to go (Y/n)." So I gave another nod. Just by the way Knockout turned on his cooling fans we where in a pretty warm place. After a good few hours or so Knockout got com linked by soundwave that megs will be back to the warship soon and will be looking for me like he always would after he was away for more then a few hours to see that. I had not gotten hurt and if I did he would get mad and ask how was responsible for it but most of the time I was just being clumsy. So we when back to the warship so no one would have to see megs more mad if the mission did not got right.